+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Queries

Kaviyarasu Selvam

Oct 6, 2019
Hi All,
Applying super visa for my mother in law.
1.what are some good insurance options for super visa?
2.how to get a supporting letter from MP. Is this helpful for application
3.how much funds I need to show in their account.
4 is flight tickets mandatory. If so what date should I consider or just itenery is sufficient.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
Applying super visa for my mother in law.
1.what are some good insurance options for super visa?
2.how to get a supporting letter from MP. Is this helpful for application
3.how much funds I need to show in their account.
4 is flight tickets mandatory. If so what date should I consider or just itenery is sufficient.
No need for a letter from your MP. Letter of references is not part of the application process and unless you have a personal connection with your MP and MP is ignored. The funds in her account should be the funds in her actual account. Any large sum that has been added recently or sum that makes no sense based on their lifestyle will end up being discounted or raise concern. Do not buy a ticket until approved. You can print out a proposed itinerary on an airline or travel website.

Reactions: Kaviyarasu Selvam

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
@scylla @canuck78 @canuck90 and others....

Please reply... I have an urgent question here:

Mom's Supervisa application was submitted online in Aug 2020. Applicant traveled later to Canada (on visitors), gave her biometrics in Canada in Dec 2020 and upfront medicals in Jun 2021.

Medicals are showing as updated under the application status the IRCC Secure portal but for biometrics, there is an ERROR... as in it says " We have not received your fingerprints yet." But at the bottom of this same page, it is showing Biometrics information such as Biometrics Number, date of Enrolment and Expiry.

Has someone experienced this error in Biometrics?

Why is the application not moving? It's been more than 1 year since submission.

Webforms have not helped at all. All they replied once was that Biometrics and medicals have been received by New Delhi VO. Didn't say anything about why the status is NOT UPDATED YET FOR BIOMETRICS.

Can anyone guide? It's so frustrating!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Mom's Supervisa application was submitted online in Aug 2020. Applicant traveled later to Canada (on visitors), gave her biometrics in Canada in Dec 2020 and upfront medicals in Jun 2021.

Medicals are showing as updated under the application status the IRCC Secure portal but for biometrics, there is an ERROR... as in it says " We have not received your fingerprints yet." But at the bottom of this same page, it is showing Biometrics information such as Biometrics Number, date of Enrolment and Expiry.

Webforms have not helped at all. All they replied once was that Biometrics and medicals have been received by New Delhi VO. Didn't say anything about why the status is NOT UPDATED YET FOR BIOMETRICS.

Send a webform clarifying that your mother has done biometrics and when and that biometrics have not been passed on her supervisa application

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Sorry - no idea.

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
Send a webform clarifying that your mother has done biometrics and when and that biometrics have not been passed on her supervisa application
I did that. The reply that I got was that "We can confirm that the NDVO has received the biometrics." They didn't say a word on why the status was still not updated if they had received it.

I raised a 2nd webform later. To that, I got a standard reply.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did that. The reply that I got was that "We can confirm that the NDVO has received the biometrics." They didn't say a word on why the status was still not updated if they had received it.

I raised a 2nd webform later. To that, I got a standard reply.
Assume that it is fine then. If your first response was that they had received both medical and biometric plus the biometric information was also available. If you still required biometrics you’d be receiving warnings that you haven’t done the biometrics. Don’t send another webform they’ve confirmed that both medical and biometrics have been received.

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
Assume that it is fine then. If your first response was that they had received both medical and biometric plus the biometric information was also available. If you still required biometrics you’d be receiving warnings that you haven’t done the biometrics. Don’t send another webform they’ve confirmed that both medical and biometrics have been received.
Ohk. But if that's the case, why is this long of a delay in application processing?
My best guess is the same as yours. But what worries me is that it's more than a year since her application was submitted. On the other hand, some people who have applied in 2021 have already got PPR and visa stamping request.