+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Purpose of Travel - Other

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi All,
I am applying to Super Visa for My father ( Online Application ). I have completed every document and uploaded all the forms and documents.
However, I am stuck in the Purpose of Travel.
I am planning to call my father for 10 months to visit family and tourism.
Also, Can I attached the same "letter of Invitation " in the "purpose of Travel" section?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi All,
I am applying to Super Visa for My father ( Online Application ). I have completed every document and uploaded all the forms and documents.
However, I am stuck in the Purpose of Travel.
I am planning to call my father for 10 months to visit family and tourism.
Also, Can I attached the same "letter of Invitation " in the "purpose of Travel" section?
no is the answer, there are 3 separated sections:
letter of invitation: your letter
purpose of travel: his letter
client information: additional explanation requiered

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Thank you so much. Also,

1. Letter of Invitation and Purpose travel need to be attested from Notary ?
2. My father previously applied for Super Visa along with my mother , however my mother got the visa and my father visa got refused. Should I mentioned UCI number in new application ?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Thank you so much. Also,

1. Letter of Invitation and Purpose travel need to be attested from Notary ?
2. My father previously applied for Super Visa along with my mother , however my mother got the visa and my father visa got refused. Should I mentioned UCI number in new application ?
1. yes, just letter of invitation, at some libraries and city-halls ther are low cost services for that. dont forget so sign any
2.- yes,

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi mpsqra,

Thank you so much for your help,

Sorry few more questions

1. As my mother already has Visa, if my father VISA gets approved , my parents will travel together.
So Can I put "YES" in column " Will Accompany you to CANADA ? ( for my mother ) , form IMM5645

2. Our House in India, is in the name of my mother, Can I still share include property papers in Purpose of Travel -other documents ( for my father ) ?

3. In My letter of invitation and purpose of Travel , should I mentioned ( include ) that my both parents will travel together if my father gets Visa ?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi mpsqra,

Sorry few more questions

1. As my mother already has Visa, if my father VISA gets approved , my parents will travel together.
So Can I put "YES" in column " Will Accompany you to CANADA ? ( for my mother ) , form IMM5645

2. Our House in India, is in the name of my mother, Can I still share include property papers in Purpose of Travel -other documents ( for my father ) ?

3. In My letter of invitation and purpose of Travel , should I mentioned ( include ) that my both parents will travel together if my father gets Visa ?
1.- yes
2.- yes, also include married act/ any document that they are married
3.- yes as supervisa theay have insurance, any travel plan like visit som places o friends

if you have kid, it is very importan being together with theri grand parents

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
On the online application - they didn't mention anything about attestation of invitation letter/purpose of travel documents. Is it really mandatory?

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hi mpsqra,

Sorry few more questions

@Jack-Can how are you including your financial assets ?

Our house in India is currently under my moms name. The ownership deed is the only document we have to show this and its made in our native language

how did you upload these documents

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
no is the answer, there are 3 separated sections:
letter of invitation: your letter
purpose of travel: his letter
client information: additional explanation requiered
@Jack-Can
I hope you can reply to this old thread. What would you include in the "client information: additional explanation required" section. The invitation letter and purpose of travel letter explain everything in detail, what other explanation could we add to make the application stronger?

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
@Jack-Can
I hope you can reply to this old thread. What would you include in the "client information: additional explanation required" section. The invitation letter and purpose of travel letter explain everything in detail, what other explanation could we add to make the application stronger?
Hi ,
I checked my documents when I applied Super Visa,
I think "client information: additional explanation required" section I added Proof of relationship

Reactions: Once-A-Marketer