+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa problems and queries

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Hi Everyone ,

I have filled the initial questionnaire using "determine your eligibility" tool on CIC website for super visa of my parent. However, I have following problems/queries :-

1) I want to do all the paper work from Canada (as my parents wont be able to do any paper work from back home), What will be the process for this? Should I start an online application separately for my mom/dad ? Am I the representative? I want to have access to all the paper work.

2) My parent doesn't have a marriage certificate (yes, earlier registering a marriage was never a big deal in my country, only traditional marriage was given importance) , however, all their official documents including passports bear each others name as wife/husband and my birth certificate bear their name as well. Will this be a huge problem? Do they need to have a marriage certificate for super visa? Is there an alternative for this?

3) After paying for the medical insurance, if visa application is rejected in any case, will that money be refunded by insurance companies?

4) For family information (declaring all siblings of my parents) - some of the siblings are not in contact and we doesnt have the birth date, what to do in this case? Should we just mention the name?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Most of the super visa discussions are located in the Visitors section of the forum. You'll probably have better luck getting a response there. For question 4 - provide as much information as you can.