+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa passport

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
I AM STILL WONDERING WHY UR MOMS VISITOR VISA IS GETTING REJECTED AGAIN & AGAIN! WHAT WAS THE REASON QUOTED BY CANADA EMBASSY :eek: LAST TIME? plz specify.

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Hi so the same no history , ties , relation...
This time we don,t know what they did, decision already done, they are going to pickup passport today, pls pray for positive, I am very sad....
Thanks,,,

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
bettafish said:
it could be medical, my parents done their medical yesterday; waiting in much anticipation.does anyone know where do they put Super visa, since passport was returned with medical request letter?
pls explain your case with in how many days they got their passport back with medical ...?

Inder_bhangu

Jul 10, 2008
Kaur07 said:
pls explain your case with in how many days they got their passport back with medical ...?
Hi Kaur,

Did your mom got Visa?
The same thing happened with us. My mom's and Dad's visa got rejected on feb 24. CHC CHandigarh called on the cell phone and told my dad that your passports arrived and you can pick up. But there was rejection on both the passports. Applied again yesterday at VFS chandigarh. Hope for the best.

bettafish

Mar 28, 2012
Applied on Mar 9,2012
Passport received back with medical request on Mar 14,2012
Done medical on Mar27,2012
and waiting.....

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
bettafish said:
Applied on Mar 9,2012
Passport received back with medical request on Mar 14,2012
Done medical on Mar27,2012
and waiting.....
Noooo
They reject and check mark that my income was not meet the super visa .
I put 10000 t4 and t5 45'000 both were enough for 5 people very sad, now I am waiting mu NOA, and thet wants more income from my mom site , very weird ... I m not happy with super visa .... :mad:

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Inder_bhangu said:
Hi Kaur,

Did your mom got Visa?
The same thing happened with us. My mom's and Dad's visa got rejected on feb 24. CHC CHandigarh called on the cell phone and told my dad that your passports arrived and you can pick up. But there was rejection on both the passports. Applied again yesterday at VFS chandigarh. Hope for the best.
Wht was the reason?

Inder_bhangu

Jul 10, 2008
Kaur07 said:
Wht was the reason?
List of reasons like family ties in India and Canada, Wont come back, no sufficient funds and the last one was that they are not satisfied with the Hosts income. I have attached Employment letters for me and my wife with Annual Salary of more than $80000. They also put a note in the rejection letter that they need NOA for year 2011.
And finally they said that "We are closing your file now, you can reapply with new application and new fee." seems like they just want to make money by rejecting 2-3 times.

Applied again with all the new information, NOA and answers to the concerns raised by them. Hope for the best now.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know why but Pakistan seems to be a problamatic juristiction. I have some wonderfull friends from Pakistan and my heart goes out to them with what they have to deal with when applying for a visa or super visa. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me I am an insurance broker that sells super visa travel insurance as well as other financial services located in Toronto. I have dealt with a multitude of situations and have seen approvals and rejections, I can also tell you the rejections are usually due to poor or incomplete documentation and interpretations of income requirements as well as inappropriate insurance. Just because the policy is for $100,000 for one year does not meet one is insured for their specific medical conditions. Recently I had a nice family come to me to insurance for their Mom she is a doctor herself but had an organ transplant, no Canadian Insurance company will cover her for her pre-existing condition however she is still insurable with a policy that excludes pre-existing conditions. Her family was heartbroken when I had to tell them the truth but this is how it works, I cannot misslead people and tell them just buy we have great rates and all we care about are commissions. I have long term relationships with my clients and I need to be certain that as a broker I provided them the best service I could so they could make informed decisions. You are more than welcome to contact me anytime for any information regarding insurance even if all you need is information or to review what you bought.

Inder_bhangu

Jul 10, 2008
Hello Guys,
Got a half good news today. My Mom-Dad got medicals today. Applied second time for Super Visa on 29th Feb at Chandigarh VFS.

bettafish

Mar 28, 2012
hi, did your parents get visa?
Inder_bhangu said:
Hello Guys,
Got a half good news today. My Mom-Dad got medicals today. Applied second time for Super Visa on 29th Feb at Chandigarh VFS.