+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Passport Request 2022

Khojee

Aug 4, 2021
Hi guys .. Finally got the PPR request for the super visa for my parents. I need you all to guide me.
My mom existing passport is valid till Jan 2028 which give me 5 years on the visa.
Should I renew her passport now and send the new passport along with the old one. Anyone have any experience of doing something like that.
Will this increase the duration of the visa. As the visa is stamped for 10 years and so is the validity of the new passport.
Many thanks in advance.
Timeline
Applied online - everything was done in Saudi Arabia (old GC key portal)
Application submitted : 15 Dec 2021
Biometrics request : 20 Dec 2021
Medical request : 25 March 2022
Medical submitted : 05 April 2022
Medical passed : 12 April 2022
PPR : 13 April 2022

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi guys .. Finally got the PPR request for the super visa for my parents. I need you all to guide me.
My mom existing passport is valid till Jan 2028 which give me 5 years on the visa.
Should I renew her passport now and send the new passport along with the old one. Anyone have any experience of doing something like that.
Will this increase the duration of the visa. As the visa is stamped for 10 years and so is the validity of the new passport.
Many thanks in advance.
Timeline
Passport renew can be done 12 month only on advance (In most of Countries) so first thins if her passport is expiring on 2028 you can not do this.
2nd thing you Visa processing all happened on basis of old passport (Every where you filled old Passport no.)

so I am almost sure this trick will not work , But you can try
Good Luck

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Many thanks in advance.
Timeline
Congratulations. May I ask What documents you provided for your parents regarding finances and ties to home country other than the Inviter's proof of funds. I'm in the process of applying for supervisa for my parents. I would really appreciate your response.

Reactions: Nellyshinwari

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Many thanks in advance.
Timeline
Congrats where is ur parents resident .. it is nice they got ppr one days after there medical exam passed .. it is been 3 months for my mother ‘s medical exam passed n there is nothing

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
I applied for my parents visitor visa, it got rejection based on the following reason.
As my parents doesn’t own any property backhome could not show anything.

I am a PR since 2020 , and meeting LICO for supervisa.
Should I apply for super visa or apply visitor visa?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Thank you.

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
I applied for my parents visitor visa, it got rejection based on the following reason.
As my parents doesn’t own any property backhome could not show anything.

I am a PR since 2020 , and meeting LICO for supervisa.
Should I apply for super visa or apply visitor visa?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Thank you.
After how long they rejected ??