+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa online Application

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Hi guys,

I want to apply super visa for my mother. I applied her visitor visa in 2016, she got it for 6 months that time. She came here in Canada for two months then.
I have few queries regarding Super visa online application.
-As I mentioned in form that my mother will be visiting me and my wife, do I need to write the invitation letter from me and my wife’s side like we want to invite her and my wife should be a co signer or I can write that invitation letter just from my side?
-As I am applying on my mother’s behalf so do I need to print those forms and ask her to sign and can scan them back to upload or I can just print her name as it’s online application no need for signatures?
-Due I need to buy her air ticket too before hand? For purpose of visit?
please advise

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi guys,

I want to apply super visa for my mother. I applied her visitor visa in 2016, she got it for 6 months that time. She came here in Canada for two months then.
I have few queries regarding Super visa online application.
-As I mentioned in form that my mother will be visiting me and my wife, do I need to write the invitation letter from me and my wife’s side like we want to invite her and my wife should be a co signer or I can write that invitation letter just from my side?
Read https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/about.html
-As I am applying on my mother’s behalf so do I need to print those forms and ask her to sign and can scan them back to upload or I can just print her name as it’s online application no need for signatures?
No need to print, scan and upload. If you are the representative, simply key in the necessary information on the forms. Once you are done with the whole application and ready to submit it, another window will be displayed asking for the signature. You just need to type your name.
-Due I need to buy her air ticket too before hand? For purpose of visit?
please advise
No. An itinerary from Expedia (or other site) will be fine. You can also screen shot from an airline's website on the from/to dates of the planned trip.

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Read https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/about.html

No need to print, scan and upload. If you are the representative, simply key in the necessary information on the forms. Once you are done with the whole application and ready to submit it, another window will be displayed asking for the signature. You just need to type your name.
No. An itinerary from Expedia (or other site) will be fine. You can also screen shot from an airline's website on the from/to dates of the planned trip.

[But the thing is I am applying for Super Visa itinerary would be an ideal she was coming on a visitor visa for 3-4 weeks, I applied visitor visa for her in 2016 she only got for 6 months that time]

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
But the thing is I am applying for Super Visa for year itinerary would be an ideal if she was coming on a visitor visa for 3-4 weeks, I applied visitor visa for her in 2016 she only got for 6 months that time

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But the thing is I am applying for Super Visa for year itinerary would be an ideal if she was coming on a visitor visa for 3-4 weeks, I applied visitor visa for her in 2016 she only got for 6 months that time
you don’t need an itinerary for supervisa.