+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa online application

pharmacistgju

Apr 20, 2008
Hi

I like to apply for the super visa application for my parents who were here on visitor visa and recently went back to India. I wanted to ask if the online application is same as visitor visa or some forms for super visa are different and also do I need to buy super visa insurance now and send the proof of the same along with the application form or I can buy it when I buy the tickets.

Thanks in advance
Sam

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I like to apply for the super visa application for my parents who were here on visitor visa and recently went back to India. I wanted to ask if the online application is same as visitor visa or some forms for super visa are different
You'll need to select 'Super visa - Parents and grandparents' for Question 1 of 'Details of visit' section

and also do I need to buy super visa insurance now and send the proof of the same along with the application form or I can buy it when I buy the tickets.
Yes, you must purchase/submit proof of the minimum CAD 100,000 insurance coverage along with the application

pharmacistgju

Apr 20, 2008
Thx for replying but I don't know when my parents will get visa and when they will come so how can I purchase insurance rt now and submit with the application.
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thx for replying but I don't know when my parents will get visa and when they will come so how can I purchase insurance rt now and submit with the application.
Thanks
Medical insurance is one of the mandatory documents for super visa applications. You can purchase a policy for the intended date of their visit

pharmacistgju

Apr 20, 2008
Alright. I will buy the insurance then I hope they don't refuse the visa after that. Any suggestion for good and affordable insurance plans?

Thx

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Alright. I will buy the insurance then I hope they don't refuse the visa after that. Any suggestion for good and affordable insurance plans?

Thx
You should look for a refundable policy if they don't use it. The cost will be based on age and the health of the applicant.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Hi

I want to apply super visa as well.
I do not see Grandparents/supervisa option anywhere on the questionnaire? Where exactly do I find this option?

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
You mean when I do personalization questionnaire?

it ask me duration, only options are

temporary - less than 6 months
temporary - more than 6 months
permanent

i believe i need second option among above and i select, it somewhere ask me if you have someone in canada with status I select yes and it asked me how are you related I chose parent/grand parent option

after all this, the list of documents to upload I get is just same as normal visitors visa - i suppose it should ask me documents for sponsor, letter of invitation.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........