+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - newbie to forum

gloshei

Mar 26, 2015
Lincoln UK
This is a whole new ball game for us, we are about to apply for a Super Visa, we are going through an agent. But looking through some of the forms I find they ask for details you can't even submit.
For instance one question is flight dates and a copy of flight, how can this be done if you don't know if you got the visa yet. ::)
Also taking out health Insurance, they also want a date from when to start it.

Has any-one else come up against this? if so how do you overcome this or does the agent help you here.
Any advice is good, we live in France.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
France is a visa exempt country. You only need a visa if you apply for a super visa. You do not need to buy a plan ticket at time of application you can do this after the application has been approved and you already have a visa. In reference to medical insurance an effective date is required to purchase a policy, this date will be emended after your visa has been approved and you know the departure date.

Please contact me I will be happy to assist you I am an insurance broker.

1.888.410.4393 ext.301 or Toronto Direct 416.410.4393

Regards,

Gary Goldshmidt

gloshei

Mar 26, 2015
Lincoln UK
Hi Gary,
Thank you for coming back to me with this information, I must admit I was getting concerned on these two items.
I will be emailing you later on.
Have a great week-end
Gloshei

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gloshei!
When you buy super visa insurance, you enter an approximate date and these dates are very flexible so they can be changed as needed. Just make sure to email your agent or company before the effective date to move the dates for you. We have a special form on our website for clients, wishing to move their effective dates.