+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Medical validity ** Please advise**

green222

Jul 16, 2017
Senior Members please help me on the below:

1. Is there any validity of Medical after Super visa is issued..?

2. if parents have 10 years valid super visa, which was issued on Aug 2018. if parents wants to come to Canada somewhere Nov Dec 2019 is that ok for the medicial which was done before visa issued OR they have to do medical again before coming to Canada ..?

(I understand that medical/ health insurance policy should be valid and officers will check that on port of entry. but i'm not sure about that embassy medical condition)

Please can some advise on this. thanks a lot.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

2. if parents have 10 years valid super visa, which was issued on Aug 2018. if parents wants to come to Canada somewhere Nov Dec 2019 is that ok for the medicial which was done before visa issued OR they have to do medical again before coming to Canada ..?

(I understand that medical/ health insurance policy should be valid and officers will check that on port of entry. but i'm not sure about that embassy medical condition)

Yes there is no need to another medical. If you are ever required to do another medical, for example for an extension, you will be asked by CIC.

Java16

Oct 29, 2017

Hi,

My parents got super visa in 2022 but they are still busy so were not able to travel, now they want to travel to Canada in 2024. Do they need to medicals again? I think you were in same situation couple of years back