+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Medical- Help needed with info

sam_super

Oct 16, 2014
I have appied for Super Visa for my parents.

After medical exam my Mom's result is passed but my Fatehr needs to go through the TB test and will take 2 months.

ANyone know if my mom can still get the visa or she also need to wait until my father's medical passed or if not what will happen.

I am going to have a baby soon and need my Mom to be with us soon.

ssingh68

Jul 28, 2014
hi

same case happens with me. my mom is clear in medical but my dad got TB test for 2 months so u have to be wait until ur dad medical clear. m still waiting for my parents visa. don't worry they will get soon.

thanks
s singh

sam_super

Oct 16, 2014
ssingh68 said:
hi

same case happens with me. my mom is clear in medical but my dad got TB test for 2 months so u have to be wait until ur dad medical clear. m still waiting for my parents visa. don't worry they will get soon.

thanks
s singh
Thansk Singh for the update.
My father needs to go to X-Ray every 3 months for his medical checkup due to a operation done.
He never had any spot in his chest on the X-Ray. Even we had done another x-ray after the cic medical done and that was clear too.
I strongly believe there were some issue with the x-ray machine with the specific Dr.
When my father went to give the sample he found all the people come to give the sample; they have done the medical from the same Dr. None of them were from other Dr listed in cic list.
Some of my friends parents went to a different Dr and they are medical was passed without any issue.

Do you know after 2 months what will be the procedure and how long it might take to get the visa if my father’s medical is passed?

ssingh68

Jul 28, 2014
U have to wait 2 months n after 2 months hospital send all the reports again it embassy u no need to worry.
Please wait it will be quick after 2 months

ssingh68

Jul 28, 2014
Hi Sam ,
My parents got visa after septum test 2 months results finally they got visa so plz don't worry ur parents will get visa soon after reports came.

Ssingh