+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa March 2022

Rightguy

Jun 26, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am applying online for my mom and dad. These are my questions:

1) Question. Do I put in two separate applications under two separate GCKEY? 1 for primary applicant and 1 for accompanying?
OR
2) Do I put in 1 application for both parents under primacy applicant's GCKEY?
OR
3) Do I put in two separate applications under primary applicant's GCKEY?
OR
4) How do I pay 2 x $100 if processing 1 application for primary and accompanying.

5) What is the new portal?

Can't find this in guide. IRCC calls times are high. I'm confused. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
There is a backlog for reviewing medicals in Canada. If there is any type of irregularity the medical usually has to be reviewed in Canada by a healthcare professional and if escalated a physician.
Hello Canuck .. my mother she did her medical exam after one day it showed medical exam passed But now it is been 3 months n no update ?? Is this normal

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
Same issue for me. I put my mom as primary applicant and dad's visa got approved and got passport request. But mom's is still showing reviewing medical results.

It happened to couple of my friends as well where primary applicant's is still pending.
Update: My mom's status shows medicals passed and no update after that where as my dad got his passport back last month. I applied for both of them at same time ( Mar 16th)

Reactions: creatorzson

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Update: My mom's status shows medicals passed and no update after that where as my dad got his passport back last month. I applied for both of them at same time ( Mar 16th)
Glad they at least came back to the application and moved a bit. PPR is coming soon then. When did the status change for your mother to Medicals passed? No updates so far on my dad's application. Still shows "We are reviewing results of your medical exam" . Mother's passport is stamped and we got it back last week.

keytek

May 9, 2022
Anyone here apply supervisa for both parents? How do you submit the application? Do you need two GCKey Accounts? Do you fill out IMM 5484 for both parents?

Also has anyone used the new IRCC Portal? Does it work for supervisa or only visitor visa? I have seen some applicants say they got visitor visa instead of supervisa when they applied through the new IRCC Portal.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello everyone, I wanna apply for my Super visa for my Mom. We already completed all documents and just need to submit application. My mom did upfront medical on Feb 23 and she is from Pakistan. Today she got email from Dehli office that she need to go for more tests. They didn't mention anything which test or what..
My mom has Hepatitis and we declare that in medical while her Hepatitis germs are in sleeping mode from last years. So please guide me with ur experience that what are chances to pass medical?
Any opinions?
I believe if it's not a risk to public health it should be okay? There was a guide on how they check medicals for such cases. Have you received any feedback yet?

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
I've applied for my mother supervisa on 3rd march
medical passed -11th april
not updates yet.
This is really getting frustrating now