+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa March 2022

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
Hi guys,

Everyone applying for super visa in March 2022 can gather here and discuss any questions they have.

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Hello everyone, I wanna apply for my Super visa for my Mom. We already completed all documents and just need to submit application. My mom did upfront medical on Feb 23 and she is from Pakistan. Today she got email from Dehli office that she need to go for more tests. They didn't mention anything which test or what..
My mom has Hepatitis and we declare that in medical while her Hepatitis germs are in sleeping mode from last years. So please guide me with ur experience that what are chances to pass medical?
Any opinions?

LULU22

Mar 8, 2022
Hi! Im going apply for my parents super visa soon. Do i have to create seperate gckey/new portal accounts for my mom and dad? Or just one account. Can i apply their visa through my gckey/new-portal account or should be under their name??

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
Hi! Im going apply for my parents super visa soon. Do i have to create seperate gckey/new portal accounts for my mom and dad? Or just one account. Can i apply their visa through my gckey/new-portal account or should be under their name??
you can apply through your account or create one account and apply for both. On person will be primary applicant and other will be a family member will be travelling with the primary applicant.

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hey everyone,

Super Visa Application Timeline March 2022:

Application submitted for both parents : March 20th
Upfront Medicals for both parents submitted
Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
Medicals Passed for mother: March 29th
BVL for mother: March 29th
Father's application still shows: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that."

Still waiting. Heard usually its PPR stage after BVL is provided. Anyone had any experience like this before where 1 application is taking more time than other?

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
Hey everyone,

Super Visa Application Timeline March 2022:

Application submitted for both parents : March 20th
Upfront Medicals for both parents submitted
Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
Medicals Passed for mother: March 29th
BVL for mother: March 29th
Father's application still shows: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that."

Still waiting. Heard usually its PPR stage after BVL is provided. Anyone had any experience like this before where 1 application is taking more time than other?

Same issue for me. I put my mom as primary applicant and dad's visa got approved and got passport request. But mom's is still showing reviewing medical results.

It happened to couple of my friends as well where primary applicant's is still pending.

Last edited:

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Same issue for me. I put my mom as primary applicant and dad's visa got approved and got passport request. But mom's is still showing reviewing medical results.

It happened to couple of my friends as well where primary applicant's is still pending.
Strange. In my parents case, dad is the primary applicant. Did you submit the passport for stamping or waiting on your mother's application? And what is their timeline can you share please.

oddu

Dec 12, 2014
Strange. In my parents case, dad is the primary applicant. Did you submit the passport for stamping or waiting on your mother's application? And what is their timeline can you share please.
I sent my dad's passport for stamping. I submitted the application on March 16th and biometrics on March 22nd and medicals on April 4th. Dad's visa got approved on April 8th.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi Guys, I am filling the application via new portal and when I am going to select the occupation, what should I SELECT for self employed people, I am really confused if someone can help me with the application process ?

For employee do we have to provide a letter as well or we don't need too ?

Drvee

Apr 15, 2022
Hi everyone! Can someone please help me with the timeline AFTER they request for the passport? How long does it take for them to return your passport any idea?(my parents have applied for a super visa from India and they just finished their biometrics). We are planning other travel for them, so a general idea about this helps. TIA.

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022
Hi everyone,
Here is timeline for my mom’s super visa

Application submitted: Mar 28
Biometric letter: Mar 30
Biometric completed: Apr 1
Upfront medical done and submitted via webform: Apr 4
Receipt email of upfront medical submission via webform: Apr 6
Medical status changed to “We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.”
No further update yet after that

My mom has contacted the medical centre and they confirmed that even though medical exam was done on Apr 4, the report wasn’t sent to IRCC until Apr 11. So it has been 4 days and medical is till in review. I hope everything will be alright because the nurse said her blood pressure was kinda high (which is very unusual for my mom) and the nurse had to check it twice. Fingers crossed

And good luck to every one on your application!!

Reactions: nyiable

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hi everyone,
Here is timeline for my mom’s super visa

Application submitted: Mar 28
Biometric letter: Mar 30
Biometric completed: Apr 1
Upfront medical done and submitted via webform: Apr 4
Receipt email of upfront medical submission via webform: Apr 6
Medical status changed to “We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.”
No further update yet after that

My mom has contacted the medical centre and they confirmed that even though medical exam was done on Apr 4, the report wasn’t sent to IRCC until Apr 11. So it has been 4 days and medical is till in review. I hope everything will be alright because the nurse said her blood pressure was kinda high (which is very unusual for my mom) and the nurse had to check it twice. Fingers crossed

And good luck to every one on your application!!
samee

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
I sent my dad's passport for stamping. I submitted the application on March 16th and biometrics on March 22nd and medicals on April 4th. Dad's visa got approved on April 8th.
Just got the PPR for my mother's application. and dad's still showing "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Any movement on your mother's application?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is a backlog for reviewing medicals in Canada. If there is any type of irregularity the medical usually has to be reviewed in Canada by a healthcare professional and if escalated a physician.