+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa July - August 2023 - India.

CBCDesi

Jul 8, 2019
Got everything completed, mom got her super visa, another question, do they not stamp passport anymore at entry with how long you can stay max? given its 5 years now.

before they used to write exit by date on the stamp.

sugan26

Nov 10, 2023
Hi all . I have represented my parents super visa from Canada and they are currently in India . I have submitted on Oct 2nd and it’s more than 65 processing days . I was asked for additional doc request so will that be a reason for delay . The status still shows “background check is in progress “ for a very long time since Oct 24th. May I know which visa processing office will this be under ? India or Canada ? I submitted webforms no response for any of those . Need your help on this

vgupta88

Nov 17, 2017
Hi all, I submitted my parents application for Supervisa on August 9. Biometrics updated from previous visitor visa application. I have not heard anything since then. Radio silence. Have ordered GCMS notes but i am confused on my next step. I really want to book their travel soon but not sure what can be the timeline here.
Is anyone else in the same boat? Should I submit a new application?

Additionally, not sure if it matters but my mom dad have 1 year left on the passport. Can that be a reason for delay? If that's a probable reason I can ask them to go for renewal and submit a fresh application

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hi all . I have represented my parents super visa from Canada and they are currently in India . I have submitted on Oct 2nd and it’s more than 65 processing days . I was asked for additional doc request so will that be a reason for delay . The status still shows “background check is in progress “ for a very long time since Oct 24th. May I know which visa processing office will this be under ? India or Canada ? I submitted webforms no response for any of those . Need your help on this
Any update on the application for you @sugan26 and @vgupta88
Its been more than 2 months for me as well, and I haven't heard back. Had biometrics from previous application and the medical was done upfront.

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
Ppr came in today.

Applied Dec 5th 2023
Medical request Dec 21st 2023
Medicals completed Jan 10th 2024
Ppr/ approval Jan 24th 2024.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Do I need to buy a return ticket for super visa?
not required. as they are allowed to stay upto 5 years, you cannot buy return so well in advance (technically per them haha). My father in law came in 2022 and stayed with us for 5 months only without a return ticket (no issues at the airport why one way).

Reactions: Vickyehi

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
I have applied for my parents supervisa and just yesterday, the biometrics for both of them has been updated. Now, my wife has got pregnant and we mentioned not this while submitting their application. Can I change or write something this too to officer for consideration ? Any expert advises.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I have applied for my parents supervisa and just yesterday, the biometrics for both of them has been updated. Now, my wife has got pregnant and we mentioned not this while submitting their application. Can I change or write something this too to officer for consideration ? Any expert advises.
Just submit a webform.

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
Your wife won’t give birth before the approval do you are fine. You only need to inform them when your family composition changes (new baby). Not for new pregnancy.