+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa July - August 2023 - India.

dnell

Jun 23, 2017
Did you get any update after medical updated?. I also got the medicals done kind of upfront i.e after submission of application and before receiving medical request from IRCC
yes. Got visa stamped. Here is my timeline.

Supervisa Application submitted: Aug 12, 2023
No Of Applicants: 1
Biometrics request received Aug 12, 2023
Biometrics uploaded/completed : Aug 17, 2023
Medical completed: Aug 18, 2023 ( kind of upfront; i.e. before receiving medical request from IRCC)
Medical Updated: Sep 06, 2023
PPR : Sep 09, 2023
Final Decision: Sep 09, 2023. Changed to Approved, pending passport submission.
Passport Submitted : Sep 11, 2023. via courier. Went to IRCC Bangalore.
Passport Received post visa stamping: Sep 15, 2023. via courier.

Reactions: $hr3y@

$hr3y@

May 27, 2019
Medical completed: Aug 18, 2023 ( kind of upfront; i.e. before receiving medical request from IRCC)
PPR :
Did you get any update after medical updated?. I also got the medicals done kind of upfront i.e after submission of application and before receiving medical request from IRCC

Thanks for your reply, Looks like it took 3 weeks for them to update medicals for you after you submitted medicals thru a webform. and then 3 days after medical update, you got the PPR. that gives me some hope. I submitted medicals on sept 1, hoping that it gets updated soon.

harrynandra

Apr 25, 2016
parents supervisa
upfront medical : august 29
file submitted: august 31
biometric updated : 1 Sep ( updated from visitor visa)
medical passed: 20 sep
PPR: 20 sep

Reactions: $hr3y@

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017

When was your eligibility completed ?

$hr3y@

May 27, 2019
Raised another webform today asking about the status of application for my parents as it has exceeded normal processing timelines (53 days for India) Earlier One was raised on Sept 1 through which i submitted upfront medicals. Not sure why it's taking too long.

$hr3y@

May 27, 2019

Hi,

What all did you upload for medicals thru webform? Was it only the IME sheet (emedical) or did the physician also give you a IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report Form to upload? I am asking as I was given just the IME sheet which I uploaded, but i read here that the form is to be uploaded as well. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi,

What all did you upload for medicals thru webform? Was it only the IME sheet (emedical) or did the physician also give you a IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report Form to upload? I am asking as I was given just the IME sheet which I uploaded, but i read here that the form is to be uploaded as well. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html
Hey question for you. Does it make any difference in the processing timeline if you don't do upfront medical and wait for IRCC to invite you for the medical exam?
We submitted my mother's supervisa file this month but was not aware that we can do upfront medical exam too. She went yesterday to get the exam done upfront and then I was going to submit a webform for it but the panel physician said that it's better you wait for IRCC to send you the invite to do the medical as your file is already submitted.

$hr3y@

May 27, 2019
Hey question for you. Does it make any difference in the processing timeline if you don't do upfront medical and wait for IRCC to invite you for the medical exam?
We submitted my mother's supervisa file this month but was not aware that we can do upfront medical exam too. She went yesterday to get the exam done upfront and then I was going to submit a webform for it but the panel physician said that it's better you wait for IRCC to send you the invite to do the medical as your file is already submitted.
Best case is you do upfront medicals before submitting the application. That definitely takes shorter time.

but out of the other 2 scenarios, I am not sure which is better i.e to wait for medical request or upload medicals thru webform. Honestly i did the latter because i had been waiting since july 25 for medical request and it never came so i sent the medicals thru webform on sept 1. And till now they haven't been uploaded in the system. so not sure what works.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Best case is you do upfront medicals before submitting the application. That definitely takes shorter time.

but out of the other 2 scenarios, I am not sure which is better i.e to wait for medical request or upload medicals thru webform. Honestly i did the latter because i had been waiting since july 25 for medical request and it never came so i sent the medicals thru webform on sept 1. And till now they haven't been uploaded in the system. so not sure what works.
Okay thank you!! Given the situation right now, I am expecting delays in these type of applications too. Just sad that people are suffering right now!!

$hr3y@

May 27, 2019
Got a refusal today with an incorrect reason that my application doesn't meet the LICO requirements, when it does. Any advice on the next steps? is there a re-appeal process? or should i now apply for a visitor visa, since date of travel is very near.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Got a refusal today with an incorrect reason that my application doesn't meet the LICO requirements, when it does. Any advice on the next steps? is there a re-appeal process? or should i now apply for a visitor visa, since date of travel is very near.
Do you mind sharing more details? Was it just you who was inviting?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your NOA amount, and total number of people in your family including parents? Only reason for refusal.

$hr3y@

May 27, 2019
What is your NOA amount, and total number of people in your family including parents? Only reason for refusal.
Okay so that is what I think now as well, My noa was of 2022 and the income on NOA was just for a month and a half since I arrived in Canada in Nov 2022. That obviously din't meet the LICO requirement for 4 members (my parents, my husband and me).

Although I attached my letter of employment stating my annual income which far exceeds the LICO requirement. and pay stubs and bank balance as well. Looks like that didn't make any difference.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay so that is what I think now as well, My noa was of 2022 and the income on NOA was just for a month and a half since I arrived in Canada in Nov 2022. That obviously din't meet the LICO requirement for 4 members (my parents, my husband and me).

Although I attached my letter of employment stating my annual income which far exceeds the LICO requirement. and pay stubs and bank balance as well. Looks like that didn't make any difference.
So you don’t meet LICO based on 2022. IRCC really wants NOA to show LICO. They can apply for a TRV but will need to show their own funds, travel history, and ties to return. They need to declare refusal too.

Reactions: YVR123

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other

That may be the reason. NOA income has to be around or exceed the amount that you show on your LOA. For example your LOA can have annual income of $50000 but if your NOA earned income was only $30000 due to any reasons( like Mat leave or leave of absence or lay off) that still don't meet the requirement as they go by what you earned that year not what your annual income was.