+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Granted - Urgent Query

sigma009003

May 28, 2018
Dear All,

Super Visa has been granted (10 yrs) for my parents.

I have an urgent query - Due to some reasons they will not be able to visit as per planned date, Probably they will come sometime next year (around a year late then the date communicated to IRCC on application form), Can this be an issue, please advise.

Thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Super Visa has been granted (10 yrs) for my parents.

I have an urgent query - Due to some reasons they will not be able to visit as per planned date, Probably they will come sometime next year (around a year late then the date communicated to IRCC on application form), Can this be an issue, please advise.
Absolutely no issues

Jul 24, 2018
Absolutely no issues
Hello,

hope you can give me some idea since you've submitted your application. Am trying to apply for SuperVisa for mom's behalf online. For the medical insurance receipt, should I attach that on the invitation letter or where did you upload it? Also in the application online, am done uploading everything (application form, supporting documents) just maybe some minor changes if ever but I still can't see where can I pay or submit the application. I don't know how to proceed. The only button I can see at the bottom is 'exit questionnaire'. how do you submit the application after uploading all docs online? and also how to pay the $100 fee? thank you.