Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys my parents super visa visa got rejected today after 5 months. Below is the letter from officers so kindly advised me what to change in their application if i apply again and the processing times would be the same or faster

Dear Ganja Bahadur Karki, Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/refusal-visa-application I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. •

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. •

You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee
Regards
Rabin

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
Hi, may you share the documents that you provided as the financial proof from your side in Canada? As I understand from the Refusal letter, you may have not provided sufficient evidence to prove your financial status (as I believe that financial docs from your parents are not considered critical in super visa).

I provided the below documents for my father's super visa (was approved today):
- 2021 NOA
- My employment letter showing my start date at the company and my salary.
- 3-month payslips (I get paid bi-weekly but I only provided one payslip per month)
- My bank statement for the past 4 months showing my regular income.

My husband co-signed the application so I provided the same thing from his side, plus a T4 from his company. I did not provide my T4 because I changed to a new job in the middle of the year.

From my father's side, I only provided his house's ownership certificate and a saving account of ~10k CAD. He has no income.

Reactions: RabinJi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys my parents super visa visa got rejected today after 5 months. Below is the letter from officers so kindly advised me what to change in their application if i apply again and the processing times would be the same or faster

Dear Ganja Bahadur Karki, Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/refusal-visa-application I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. •

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. •

You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee
Regards
Rabin
- What evidence did you provide of your parents' ties to their home country?
- How much did your parents show in proof of funds available to fund their trip?
- What evidence did you provide to show that you have sufficient income to meet LICO? Did you provide your CRA NOA?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi, may you share the documents that you provided as the financial proof from your side in Canada? As I understand from the Refusal letter, you may have not provided sufficient evidence to prove your financial status (as I believe that financial docs from your parents are not considered critical in super visa).

I provided the below documents for my father's super visa (was approved today):
- 2021 NOA
- My employment letter showing my start date at the company and my salary.
- 3-month payslips (I get paid bi-weekly but I only provided one payslip per month)
- My bank statement for the past 4 months showing my regular income.

My husband co-signed the application so I provided the same thing from his side, plus a T4 from his company. I did not provide my T4 because I changed to a new job in the middle of the year.

From my father's side, I only provided his house's ownership certificate and a saving account of ~10k CAD. He has no income.
Thank you so much for your prompt response,
Actually I provided just my latest NOA,I didn't submit my pay stubs, and employment letter. My friend who helped me to submit this application, he told me the latest NOA is enough so no need other proofs. So i would definitely re apply again with the strong supportive documents from my side and what else do i need to provide supportive documents from my parents.
i submitted application and January,2022 and i submited 2020 of NOA so does it works with the same NOA or i need to submit the NOA from 2021 and me and my wife currently working as a ful time but i never include my wife's NOA and other supportive documents,so when i reapply again i would definitely include her documents as well.
Regards
rabin

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
- What evidence did you provide of your parents' ties to their home country?
their property evaluation of 2,00,000CAD
- How much did your parents show in proof of funds available to fund their trip?
$20,000
- What evidence did you provide to show that you have sufficient income to meet LICO? Did you provide your CRA NOA?
Latest NOA of $70,000

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Thank you so much for your prompt response,
Actually I provided just my latest NOA,I didn't submit my pay stubs, and employment letter. My friend who helped me to submit this application, he told me the latest NOA is enough so no need other proofs. So i would definitely re apply again with the strong supportive documents from my side and what else do i need to provide supportive documents from my parents.
i submitted application and January,2022 and i submited 2020 of NOA so does it works with the same NOA or i need to submit the NOA from 2021 and me and my wife currently working as a ful time but i never include my wife's NOA and other supportive documents,so when i reapply again i would definitely include her documents as well.
Regards
rabin
Yes you have to provide latest NOA 2021 and Emp letter also
From your father side , bank statement ./ IT return current , property document (just page where his name is mentioned ) is enough, in case your father is retired them Pension slip
I know for S V parents income does not matter but please add that
Do they have any visa for UK,NZ,AUS,USA or they visited CA before ? that will be plus

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
Yes you have to provide latest NOA 2021 and Emp letter also
From your father side , bank statement ./ IT return current , property document (just page where his name is mentioned ) is enough, in case your father is retired them Pension slip
I know for S V parents income does not matter but please add that
Do they have any visa for UK,NZ,AUS,USA or they visited CA before ? that will be plus
I agree. We should try to add as many documents as we can to make our case stronger.
@RABIN: sorry I totally missed the second refusal reason of family ties. You can emphasize in your letter of invitation that your father will come back and not overstay his visa. Then in your letter of explanation, you can focus on his other closed family members in his home country (if any). You can make it clear that he only comes to visit you and your family here and will go back home afterwards. And yes, asking your wife to co-sign will totally help his application regarding the financial aspect.
For my father's application, I have a
+ signed letter of invitation,
+ signed financial support letter and
+ a letter of explanation (clearly point out previous refusal reasons and give your arguments for each point).
Since my father had a normal visitor visa refusal before, I tried to be extra-careful with his super visa app this time.

Reactions: RabinJi

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
I agree. We should try to add as many documents as we can to make our case stronger.
@RABIN: sorry I totally missed the second refusal reason of family ties. You can emphasize in your letter of invitation that your father will come back and not overstay his visa. Then in your letter of explanation, you can focus on his other closed family members in his home country (if any). You can make it clear that he only comes to visit you and your family here and will go back home afterwards. And yes, asking your wife to co-sign will totally help his application regarding the financial aspect.
For my father's application, I have a
+ signed letter of invitation,
+ signed financial support letter and
+ a letter of explanation (clearly point out previous refusal reasons and give your arguments for each point).
Since my father had a normal visitor visa refusal before, I tried to be extra-careful with his super visa app this time.
Do we have to separately write Letter of Explanation for previous refusals?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Do we have to separately write Letter of Explanation for previous refusals?
Not needed , In form where it ask , do you have previous refusal Say Yes and in detail provide application number IRCC will fetch all details

Good Luck

Reactions: find_anand

mahima.verma7

Dec 29, 2022
Hello Everyone
I am new to this forum. I recently applied for my parent's supervisa and yesterday I got the final decision that their application has been rejected reason being: "You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets". My parent's showed total of $12k in their bank and I submitted my T4 and offer letter with my income. I am not sure of they are referring to my income or assets or my parent's. We have an house hold income of approximately $140K but in application I submitted only mine T4 and Offer Letter(no bank statement, no investments or 401K details) not my husband's as he is new to Canada and didn't get any NOA or T4s. Please help, when I should reapply and with what documents for income and assets.

Thanks in advance!