+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa got refused

jasjas678

Aug 13, 2019
Hello
I applied Supervisa for my mother but it was refused and the reason was "You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets". The documents which were provided are
medical insurance, Indian bank account statement(including fixed deposits), my house title, my job letter and pay slip, my wife job pay slip and our combined income meet LICO for a family of 4 persons.

Please advise.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hello
I applied Supervisa for my mother but it was refused and the reason was "You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets". The documents which were provided are
medical insurance, Indian bank account statement(including fixed deposits), my house title, my job letter and pay slip, my wife job pay slip and our combined income meet LICO for a family of 4 persons.

Please advise.
Did you include your tax notice of assessment or just pay slips?
Also what about your mothers assets back home?

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello

Please advise.
First of all,make sure you show all liquid assets. No Mutual funds, stock balance or anything else.

the other thing - your total liquid income you showed should be appox 1.5 or 2 times the LICO
Eg. if my LICO is 40k. I must show assets worth 60k or more. It makes your profile financially strong. Try to show assets from your parents side too..that helps

jasjas678

Aug 13, 2019
Did you include your tax notice of assessment or just pay slips?
Also what about your mothers assets back home?
I provided only pay slips and job letter. From my mother side, only bank statement of around CAN$25000 was shown.

jasjas678

Aug 13, 2019
First of all,make sure you show all liquid assets. No Mutual funds, stock balance or anything else.

the other thing - your total liquid income you showed should be appox 1.5 or 2 times the LICO
Eg. if my LICO is 40k. I must show assets worth 60k or more. It makes your profile financially strong. Try to show assets from your parents side too..that helps
The liquid income was shown around $65k for a family of 4 persons. on my mother side, all the bank and property documents are in joint name with my brother, that won't be an issue?
For this application, only a bank statement was provided.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
The liquid income was shown around $65k for a family of 4 persons. on my mother side, all the bank and property documents are in joint name with my brother, that won't be an issue?
For this application, only a bank statement was provided.
By family of 4 do you mean you, your spouse, one child and then your mother?
Do you have tax returns or a t4 at least one year showing you both meet lico? I wonder if that is the issue.
You would also need to show assets from your mothers side, not just a bank statement.

jasjas678

Aug 13, 2019
By family of 4 do you mean you, your spouse, one child and then your mother?
Do you have tax returns or a t4 at least one year showing you both meet lico? I wonder if that is the issue.
You would also need to show assets from your mothers side, not just a bank statement.
Family of 4 includes my mother. I have my notice of assessment but my wife was on maternity leave last year. that was the reason I didn't attach NOA with the application.

if I reapply, do the medical exam has to be done again?

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Hello

Please advise.
Did you file your 2018 taxes and met the LICO?

joypink

Aug 27, 2013
Hello

Please advise.
May I know your timeline?

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Best option is t4 or notice of assessment from both of you you and your wife also need to mention in invitation letter as per requirement income qualified for applying supervisa.