Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mapplelover,

I don't think applicant "parents" can submit medical along with supervisa application.

New Delhi Visa Office will request first medical of applicant and then applicant submit medical with passport to visa office.

So to my knowledge, looking "canadavisa.com/Temporary Entry Topics/Visitor sub directory posting", don't think anyone did medicals for supervisa for their parents before submitting the docs. Hope this will help you.

Let's keep posting folks in this forum...any posting related to supervisa will help each other...

Good luck everyone.

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
12. Can I do up-front medicals if I want to stay in Canada for more than six months?

Applicants who intend to visit Canada for longer than six months may do medical examinations "up front" before submitting their applications for temporary resident visas. This includes parents and grandparents who intend to apply for a Super Visa. "Up front" medicals are available only from Designated Medical Practitioners (DMP) in India.

Your nearest Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP) can explain the "up front" process and conduct the examination. The CIC website can help you locate your nearest DMP. You must inform the DMP that you intend to be a visitor to Canada.

It is not mandatory to complete a medical examination prior to submission of your application. However, doing so may result in faster processing.

Completion of upfront medicals does not guarantee approval of your application. Do not make any commitments until your visa application has been approved. All costs for the medical examination are payable by the applicant and non-refundable.

After completion of your medical examination, the DMP will provide you with a medical examination form. The original of this form must be submitted together with your visa application. You may keep a copy for yourself.

PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION UNTIL ONE WEEK AFTER YOUR MEDICAL EXAMINATION IS COMPLETED.
abcone said:
Hello mapplelover,

I don't think applicant "parents" can submit medical along with supervisa application.

New Delhi Visa Office will request first medical of applicant and then applicant submit medical with passport to visa office.

So to my knowledge, looking "canadavisa.com/Temporary Entry Topics/Visitor sub directory posting", don't think anyone did medicals for supervisa for their parents before submitting the docs. Hope this will help you.

Let's keep posting folks in this forum...any posting related to supervisa will help each other...

Good luck everyone.

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!

Can someone share... ASAP of my few question,

1.Once applicant are done with medical with DMP Doctor, what does DMP Doctor provide "receipt of acknowledgement of medical complete" to applicant? so that applicant re-submit with their original passport to VFS for mailing to New Delhi Visa office?

3.Do DMP Doctor mail applicant original medical complete to New Delhi Visa Office? Can applicant request to DMP Dr. to mail applicant original medical complete via courier.(courier cost paid by applicant)

2.When can applicant re-submit their original passport VFS office to mail to New Delhi Visa Office?

I am posting this question, coz my parents got Medical paper along with their return of Original Passport. So my parents are in process of doing Medical and Re-submitting Original Passport to visa office.

Following was my parents up-to date time line,
June 1st: Application submitted at VFS office to mail
June 5th: Received email from VFS, Visa Office New Delhi start to process application
June 13th:Evening received email from VFS, return of original passport from New Delhi Visa Office. Ready for Collection!
June 14th:Morning collected Original passport attached with Medical paper from VFS

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
hello, i am sharing my timeline below.
work visa application: 4 June, 2012
Passport sent back for Medical: 8 June, 2012
Medical completed & application passport sent back: 11 June, 2012
Now waiting for visa!!!
Could any one of you please tell me about current processing time in ND for work visa application.
Thanks,
Gaurav

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Neemann,

I saw your posting on other forum topic, Any update of your parents, I know we are almost at same time line.

Hello Gaurav1182,

Any update from ND Visa Office, hope you get soon. Visit CIC web link process time or browse some one might have post something in past on other related discussion topic. Wish you good luck! and hope you hear soon from ND visa office.

Following was my parents up-to date time line:

June 1st: Application submitted at VFS office to mail,
June 5th: Received email from VFS, Visa Office New Delhi start to process application,
June 13th:Evening received email from VFS, return of original passport from New Delhi Visa Office. Ready for Collection!,
June 14th:Morning collected Original passport attached with Medical paper from VFS,
June 19th:Medical done,
June 26th:Original passport re-submit after medical complete to VFS office
June 29th:Received email from ND visa office, medical, original passport have been received and visa office is processing....still waiting for passport,

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

June 5th: Received email from VFS, Visa Office New Delhi start to process application,
June 13th:Evening received email from VFS, return of original passport from New Delhi Visa Office. Ready for Collection!,
June 14th:Morning collected Original passport attached with Medical paper from VFS,
June 29th:Received email from ND visa office, medical, original passport have been received and visa office is processing....still waiting for passport,
July 19th: My parents received their original passport with Super Visa for 5 years (my parents passport valid 2018)..Finally!

Wish you all best and good luck to all parents...application processing...hope folks will keep posting on this forum...that might be helpful for other many applicants....pls. keep posting....

rajdeepa...I am sure your parents will hear something from Visa Office, New Delhi...in coming day...wish you all the best and good luck.

rajdeepa

Mar 22, 2009
abcone said:
Hello Folks,

July 19th: My parents received their original passport with Super Visa for 5 years (my parents passport valid 2018)..Finally!

Wish you all best and good luck to all parents...application processing...hope folks will keep posting on this forum...that might be helpful for other many applicants....pls. keep posting....

rajdeepa...I am sure your parents will hear something from Visa Office, New Delhi...in coming day...wish you all the best and good luck.
Congrats abcone!!
I hope to hear good news this time around.

kcul

Feb 11, 2012
Hi ,

Plz need a help !!! My parents received medical request for SuperVisa through email. But passport has been sent to Canada High Commission New Delhi through VFS while submitting the application.

1. Do we need to get the passport back from VFS to go for Medical Examination?
2. Is CHC is going to send the passport back through VFS to do the medical examination?

Timeline:
Application submitted through VFS along with Passport: March 11th, 2015
Medical requested through email: March 18th, 2015

kcul

Feb 11, 2012
Hi ,

Confuse!! ??? Plz need a help !!! My parents received medical request for SuperVisa through email. But passport has been sent to Canada High Commission New Delhi through VFS while submitting the application.

1. Do we need to get the passport back from VFS to go for Medical Examination?
2. Is CHC is going to send the passport back through VFS to do the medical examination?

Timeline:
Application submitted through VFS along with Passport: March 11th, 2015
Medical requested through email: March 18th, 2015

rajkaushal62

Mar 16, 2015
Applied for my mother's super visa online. application submitted reply on april 8th. online status shows
file open from day 1. medical submitted upfront. Anyone else applied for super visa or visitors visa?? plz
provide your timelines. tia

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hello all,

Thanks for creating this thread, it is really helpful.

I am planning to apply supervisa for my father (62 years). However, I am bit confused with the annual income. I am aware there is a LICO table, however it is not mentioned weather our annual income or the income earned in last 12 months must be according to the table or both.

I am working since last 6 months, and before I was a student. My income of the last 12 months is less than what it is mentioned in the table but my annual income (will be mentioned in employment letter) is way more than that mentioned in table.

Thank you in an advance for your answers.

usrinivasanu

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Your employment letter may be sufficiant. But I think it is a good idea to wait till you get atleast one notice of assessment with the salary more than the LICO limit (if you are applying super visa). You can always try visitor visa.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
usrinivasanu said:
Your employment letter may be sufficiant. But I think it is a good idea to wait till you get atleast one notice of assessment with the salary more than the LICO limit (if you are applying super visa). You can always try visitor visa.
Thanks a lot for the answer .. if there are any successful cases (applied though NDVO) with just employment letter ??

Also, I do have non-taxable income which is not mentioned in NOA but I do have T4A, does anyone know if this works or anyone has experience with non-taxable income??