+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa for parents

vineela y

Aug 12, 2019
No they have to be in their home country to apply for a supervisa.
Thank you very much for your response.
So to extend their stay only option i have is going for visitor visa extension. right?
1. If we apply for visitor visa extension multiple times, does it going to effect by any means when we apply for super visa in future
2. If super visa is in progress, can they still enter into canada (as a visitor) and once super visa is approved can they continue for 2years?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Thank you very much for your response.
So to extend their stay only option i have is going for visitor visa extension. right?
1. If we apply for visitor visa extension multiple times, does it going to effect by any means when we apply for super visa in future
2. If super visa is in progress, can they still enter into canada (as a visitor) and once super visa is approved can they continue for 2years?
You do not want to extend their "visitors" visa too many times, then the impression to the IRCC is that your parents are living here, versus visiting
From the information you have given it seems they intend to be here long term, visitors visa are not for that, visit then leave. Once they return to their home country they want to stay there for a sufficient time before returning

vineela y

Aug 12, 2019
You do not want to extend their "visitors" visa too many times, then the impression to the IRCC is that your parents are living here, versus visiting
From the information you have given it seems they intend to be here long term, visitors visa are not for that, visit then leave. Once they return to their home country they want to stay there for a sufficient time before returning
Thanks a lot for your response. It really helps.

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello guys
I hope everyone is doing fine
I am about to apply for my parents super visa but before is do that i have a quick question if i can get any help that will be highly appreciated .

Me+my husband (no kids) maes $95000/year
i can show upto $22000-$24000 in my savings+ i can show only if needed $10,000 in my husband's savings

So I meet the basic requirements from my end. BUT

HERE IS THE CONFUSION

My parents are not working at all right now .. only income they have is rent from our property
they own a house in INDIA which is under my dad's name.
They can show up-to CAD $6000-$7000 in their bank account (JUST A BALANCE IN THEIR ACCOUNT BUT NOT IN THE BANK STATEMENTS) THEY CAN'T SHOW THE BANK STATEMENTS FROM LAST 6 MONTHS BECAUSE ITS NOT VERY STABLE + I HAVE BEEN HELPING THEM WITH MONEY .
SO BASICALLY THEY CAN ONLY SHOW BANK BALANCE LETTER .

IS THAT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM OR IT WILL BE FINE IF THEY CAN SHOW THE BALANCE LETTER WITH FUNDS .

PLS HELP ME IF YOU CAN !

THANK YOU !
GOD BLESS ALL

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone...when applying for parents super visa for Canada what amount of funds do i need to show in my bank account and my husband`s account..? And do i need last 3 month or 6 months bank statements..?Plz reply

AditiS9024

Jun 25, 2018
Hello everyone,
Can you please let me know if you have ever heard about acse where super visa is approved without any medicals ?

Thank you :)

Sonal1989

Jan 4, 2019
Hi
I am in the middle of applying Super visa extension for my Mother in law. I was wondering if someone suggest me the right answers to apply for super visa extension on CIC portal. Because when i try to apply for at the last i dont see the insurance upload option in the document checklist. Please suggest am i doing something wrong?

Sonal1989

Jan 4, 2019
Hi
I am in the middle of applying Super visa extension for my Mother in law. I was wondering if someone suggest me the right answers to apply for super visa extension on CIC portal. Because when i try to apply for at the last i dont see the insurance upload option in the document checklist. Please suggest am i doing something wrong?