+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa for Parents

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by sharadmishra, Sep 11, 2018.

  1. Dear Team,

    I am staying in Canada and have status as permanent resident of Canada.

    My parents are staying in India currently.

    I am planning to apply for their super visa.

    Can I apply for their super visa online(from Canada) or they need to apply it from India ?

    I used "come to canada Tool" and selected option for applying for super visa, however after answering all the questions, I don't see the option of super visa.

    I do see the option of Temporary Visitor visa for more than 6 months. Is this the same visa as super visa ?

    Please advise.
  2. 1. You can apply online as their authorized representative. Do submit the 'Use of representative' IMM 5476 forms

    2. You must select 'Parent/Grandparent stay - Temporary more than 6 months' in the application form
  3. thank you for the quick reply !

    When I select "use of representative" to yes in questionnaire, it asks me if I have submissive letter from representative ?

    What is submissive letter from representative ?
  4. IMM 5476 i.e. Use of representative form
  5. #5 sharadmishra, Sep 12, 2018 at 10:59 AM
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    Thank you very much..

    When I select Use of representative to yes.

    I see following documents to be uploaded:

    Use of a family member representative for online applications(IMM5713)
    Use of representative (IMM5476)

    Do I need to provide both documents or just IMM5713 as I am the family member who is submitting the application on my parents behalf ?
  6. Hello,

    Can someone please reply to my question ?

    Appreciate your help ?
  7. Already answered in the previous post: IMM5476

Share This Page