Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Hey everyone! I want to apply supervisa for parents in Pakistan. Im a pr holder and my spouse has canadian citizenship. I heard that medical insurance is $100,000 for each parent. Im gonna apply for manitoba province. Is there any option to buy cheap insurance cuz neither me or my parents can pay much. I will be having my valima reception in canada soon and i really want them to be here :( plz help. What option should i ho for
check kinetix.ca or any insurance broker

Masoma

Oct 1, 2017
Hi Bryanna,
I wanna apply for my mother for super visa , she is retired and is financially supported by my sister who is leaving in London and my brother back home.
Which kind of supporting document I can add to my application to show this financial support?
She has some saving as well, usually how much should it be to be acceptable for VO for a 6 month trip?
Can her other children who are leaving with her be as a tie for returning reason( although all of them are married and have children) as she doesn't have any property or job?
I will appreciate your answer.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
I wanna apply for my mother for super visa , she is retired and is financially supported by my sister who is leaving in London and my brother back home.
Which kind of supporting document I can add to my application to show this financial support?
She has some saving as well, usually how much should it be to be acceptable for VO for a 6 month trip?
Can her other children who are leaving with her be as a tie for returning reason( although all of them are married and have children) as she doesn't have any property or job?
I will appreciate your answer.
Hi,

Does your mom intend to visit for 6 months or longer? If it's for 6 months then she can apply for a TRV (but she'll need to work very hard to prove her strong ties to her home country)?

Does she earn a pension? If yes, does she need to renew this pension every year?

Does she live in a rented/leased place? If yes, does she or is it your siblings who pay the rent?

Has she traveled to other countries like the UK?

Can she prove your sister transfers money to your mom's bank account?

Cheers