+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa for parents.please help please

kashifzubair

Jun 11, 2012
hi.
i am basically from pakistan.i came to canada 3 months back on spousal sponsorship,right now i dont have any job.i want to invite my parents on supervisa to canada.please help me out in this.

1.to apply for super visa i need to meet least income cut off criteria.i started trying to find job in canada 3 days back.and hope ful to get it in couple of days.what lico in my case?my wife is not doing job now.so my family size equal to 4 if i sponsor 2 person i.e parents(mother and father).my family size will be 4 because me,my wife,my mother and father sum upto 4 in toal.am i right?in case of 4 i have to have lice 42065.

2.if i get job today which meet lico then can i invite my parents next month ?

3.minimum insurance of 100,000 per parent.so to get 100,000 insurance plan whats the minimum cost you people came to know.minimum amount and from what company?

4.do my parents suppose to show their own bank accounts?my father is doing very good job but whatever he earned his whole life,he spent on us his kids(us) so he does not have money in his bank account at all.well if its necessary then he can deposit 2 to 3 lacs in his acount but he has lot of land on his own name.my parents worked very hard for us so as they are very old now,i want them with me and see this beautiful country.

5.i myself living in my wife house.will it effect my sponsorship?

i know it must take some of your time to answer my questions but i need this info very much for my parents.
take care

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kashifzubair said:
hi.
i am basically from pakistan.i came to canada 3 months back on spousal sponsorship,right now i dont have any job.i want to invite my parents on supervisa to canada.please help me out in this.

1.to apply for super visa i need to meet least income cut off criteria.i started trying to find job in canada 3 days back.and hope ful to get it in couple of days.what lico in my case?my wife is not doing job now.so my family size equal to 4 if i sponsor 2 person i.e parents(mother and father).my family size will be 4 because me,my wife,my mother and father sum upto 4 in toal.am i right?in case of 4 i have to have lice 42065.

2.if i get job today which meet lico then can i invite my parents next month ?

3.minimum insurance of 100,000 per parent.so to get 100,000 insurance plan whats the minimum cost you people came to know.minimum amount and from what company?

4.do my parents suppose to show their own bank accounts?my father is doing very good job but whatever he earned his whole life,he spent on us his kids(us) so he does not have money in his bank account at all.well if its necessary then he can deposit 2 to 3 lacs in his acount but he has lot of land on his own name.my parents worked very hard for us so as they are very old now,i want them with me and see this beautiful country.

5.i myself living in my wife house.will it effect my sponsorship?

i know it must take some of your time to answer my questions but i need this info very much for my parents.
take care
1. To meet the LICO you have to have EARNED the money. So unless you get a job that pays $42,065 a month, then you don't qualify until you and your spouse have earned that amount in the year prior to applying.
2. Check with a no. of insurance companies.
3. No, living in your wife's house has no bearing.
4. Your father's income has no bearing either. They could apply for a regular tourist visa you know.