+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa for parents: Biometric collection letter received for primary applicant only

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi
I got medical request and on that form there is space for picture. Do we have to provide that picture to the hospital where I will be going for the medical or they will click there? And what are the dimensions for the super visa?

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Got PPR Request this morning for my parents in law.
Application Submitted- 22nd June,2023
Biometrics updated from previous rejected file.
Medical Request-29th June, 2023
Medical done- July 4th,2023
Medical Updated- July 6,2023
PPR- July 6th, 2023.
Previous file submitted- May 26,2023
Biometric request-1 June,2023
Biometrics done- June 7,2023
File rejected- June 19th,2023

poddy77

Apr 6, 2016
Hi, so when did all of you get the letters. my wife had a group application along with my daughter and son, and while my wife and daughter got their letters, I got an intimation of biometric fee payment for my son after 6 days. Anyhow I paid the same and uploaded and now waiting for the letter still, while my wife and daughter have completed their biometrics.

Maddi khan

Jan 5, 2024
If your biometric is still valid and applying new super visa paid for biometric again to get full 10 years visa. Will they ask biometric metrics again and how long it takes.
Hi please guide me..my parents visited canada before and they also did biometric before my mom did like 7 and half years before and my dad did like 5 years before…and now we already applied for super visa..but we mentioned it in application they already have biometric but my parents passports are new for 10 years.now I don’t know what should i do..and I don’t know my parents got visa for how many years..?

Oliur Rahman

Mar 6, 2024
Hello All,
My father applied for supar visa and gave biometric on 29th FAB 2024. But it has not updated yet in the account. On the portal it is still saying we need your fingerprint. Is it normal or do we need to contact IRCC to ask why it is not updated.

Punit53

Mar 17, 2024
Hi,
We have submitted the super visa application for my parents on April 10,2023 and got the biometric collection letter for my father(primary applicant) after few hours. No biometric collection letter has been sent to my mother’s account yet.

I also noticed that for my father he got three other messages in his account(Submission confirmation, Confirmation of Online Transmission and Client summary) but my mother’s account don’t have the Client summary message ( just have Submission confirmation and Confirmation of Online Transmission)

Any idea if it’s normal to have biometric collection letter to be sent to only Primary applicant and is delayed for secondary applicant.
hello , I applied on March 08 for supervisa with my Father as primary applicant and mother as secondary applicant. They had given biometrics when they visited Canada on visitor visa back in 2019. Even though they are valid until 2029, I paid for biometrics again. But my mother got BCL but father didn’t got anything and his old biometric were updated with this application. What should I consider here ?? Please guide me here .

Punit53

Mar 17, 2024
Applied parents visit visa application on April 18 and received biometric letter for my mom(secondary applicant) and not for my dad(primary applicant). It's been a week.. biometric letter for my mom is valid for 30days. Not sure if my dad will get the letter before that.
I applied on March 08,2024 and have the exact same issue. Please guide me on what to do ??

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Applied 2 days ago. We have the same issue as only one applicant got the Biometric request. Just sent them the webform and lets see what happens.

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys,
we received the biometric validity letter for both parents for their super visa application. We have been waiting since July 2022. What should i except if their eligibility has already passed and they have been in background check for over six months?