+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa for parents: Biometric collection letter received for primary applicant only

RajeshGannamaneni

Oct 22, 2018
Same issue here. Submitted supervisa application on 28th for my parents. Received BIL for my father almost as soon as the application was submitted but nothing yet for my mother.

imtiyaz 13

Dec 29, 2010
This is frustrating, I am in the same boat. I applied for my parent's super visa on 23rd April, and my mum got her BCL on the same day, yet to receive it for my Dad, I have raised a generalized web form. Such a weird system glitch!

RajeshGannamaneni

Oct 22, 2018
I received the below response from IRCC for my webform.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

Kinan_bm

Mar 25, 2017
Where can we find payment receipt for biometrics?
We’ll email you a copy of your receipt when you apply. To get copies of your past receipts you’ll need your receipt number.

If you don’t already have your receipt number

• Sign in to your account.
  • Check your status and messages
  • Your receipt number will be in your submission confirmation message.
Create a new account or log in with our payment service.

• This is not the same account you used to apply.
  • Enter your receipt number in the search box under “My receipts”.

hajet

May 3, 2023
I have filed for visitor visa application in a single group, my wife has got her UCI and letter request, while I don't have a UCI number yet, it's been more than 3 days that I submitted my request. Can any of you share your timeline of receving UCI upon application submission or if you did anything to expedite it. Please advise.

kvk1981

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
How to check which visa center is processing my application? I have not received UCI or biometrics after 3 days of payment.
You really can't right now. However, I have addressed it to New Delhi as our in-laws are based out of Mumbai and received the Biometrics letter after 16 days of wait time

hassaan1904

May 3, 2023
facing the same issue where my dad (primary applicant) is yet to receive the BCL while my mother and sister got theirs in couple of hours, i assume its a glitch.. please keep updating if any news

obitarcanada

Apr 22, 2014
Hey everyone,
If you know please support me:
My mom visited Canada super Visa 2018. Her visa expired and we applied again online on April 30, 2023. In the application, her biometrics are still valid until 2027 but we wanted to retake it and put YES to do it again. Otherwise, they said she only get a visa until 2027. We paid for Visa + biometric $185.
Today CIC login shows her old biometric expired in 2027 & changed status to Client Application summary.
Now what will be the next steps? Will we receive new biometric requests?
Is anyone in the same situation or please share your experience?
Thank you and good luck to all.

arzoo4298

May 4, 2023
facing the same issue where my dad (primary applicant) is yet to receive the BCL while my mother and sister got theirs in couple of hours, i assume its a glitch.. please keep updating if any news
I am also having the same issue keep me updating if anything comes up .

obitarcanada

Apr 22, 2014
If your biometric is still valid and applying new super visa paid for biometric again to get full 10 years visa. Will they ask biometric metrics again and how long it takes.

May 4, 2023
Same position. Applied for my parents super visa and got my father's BIL within 24 hours. It has been 8 days but have not received my mother's BIL yet. How long does it take?