+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa for Mother( Father is deceased)

Hpatel0924

Mar 14, 2024
My mother is Home maker in India, and do not have sufficient funds to show in her bank statement. I am working in canada with 52000 salary per year and have 25000 in my canadian bank account.
There is one question in the super visa application form
“ how much funds do you have” and its the applicant’s funds they are asking
I have written 25000.
will that be issue ?

And also one more question

I want my mother to stay for 3-4 months and I apply for super visa, do I need to mention the duration more than a year to get the super visa or Should I mention just 4 month duration?

Thanks in Advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My mother is Home maker in India, and do not have sufficient funds to show in her bank statement. I am working in canada with 52000 salary per year and have 25000 in my canadian bank account.
There is one question in the super visa application form
“ how much funds do you have” and its the applicant’s funds they are asking
I have written 25000.
will that be issue ?

And also one more question

I want my mother to stay for 3-4 months and I apply for super visa, do I need to mention the duration more than a year to get the super visa or Should I mention just 4 month duration?

Thanks in Advance
Are you single. She doesn’t have $25k in her account. The amount is her bank statement. Staying 3-4 months is fine but still needs to pass the medical and get a year of insurance.

Hpatel0924

Mar 14, 2024
Are you single. She doesn’t have $25k in her account. The amount is her bank statement. Staying 3-4 months is fine but still needs to pass the medical and get a year of insurance.
Thanks for the prompt reply.

I mean to say , I wrote 25000 CAD in the answer where it asked “ how much funds do you have “ . what do I supposed to enter there if I am not showing my mothers statements?

also
There was other question below that, “is someone else paying for your stay” I mentioned yes over there.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the prompt reply.

I mean to say , I wrote 25000 CAD in the answer where it asked “ how much funds do you have “ . what do I supposed to enter there if I am not showing my mothers statements?

also
There was other question below that, “is someone else paying for your stay” I mentioned yes over there.
So if you mentioned yes, and no where to put your funds then keep as is.