+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa filed oct 2018 no result yet. Pls advise

nitt

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Dear Experts,

I need your advise I filled Super visa of my Father in Law in October 2018. Since then the online processing is stuck at 1 place and it’s keep saying. We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. I have emailed to NDVO twice but no luck .

Anybody in the same situation it’s over 4 months now. Please let me know what to do.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Experts,

I need your advise I filled Super visa of my Father in Law in October 2018. Since then the online processing is stuck at 1 place and it’s keep saying. We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. I have emailed to NDVO twice but no luck .

Anybody in the same situation it’s over 4 months now. Please let me know what to do.
Do confirm with the panel physician that they had sent the medical reports to the visa office.

Which city did your father-in-law apply from?

Drizzy

Aug 4, 2016
Dear Experts,

I know you posted in 2018 but what was the outcome? did you contacted the panel physician? I am stuck in the same situation like yours. Please advise if you took any appropriate steps after. Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know you posted in 2018 but what was the outcome? did you contacted the panel physician? I am stuck in the same situation like yours. Please advise if you took any appropriate steps after. Thanks
You can order CAIPS to see the status of their application. Have they passed the medical?

Drizzy

Aug 4, 2016
You can order CAIPS to see the status of their application. Have they passed the medical?
Yes they have been through their pre-medical since July 2019. We submitted their super visa application in September 2019 and has passed its 56 days of processing time and still waiting for Passport request. Biometrics were requested and submitted within a week after the application.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Yes they have been through their pre-medical since July 2019. We submitted their super visa application in September 2019 and has passed its 56 days of processing time and still waiting for Passport request. Biometrics were requested and submitted within a week after the application.
56 days is 11 weeks assuming no vacation. I would just suggest to wait.