+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa enquiry for mother in law

fsiddiqui80

Apr 7, 2014
Hi,

We are expecting our 2nd child and would like to apply for a super visa for my mother in law.

We are based in Mississauga , ontario.

Need help on the following questions;

1. I meet the income requirements but my wife is a home maker. Can my income be considered?
2. My mother in law lives in karachi, pakistan but i would like to apply online. Can i do that? If yes, do i still need to send some physical documents to the visa office in islamabad?
3. Will i apply for my mother in law or my wife but use my income to meet the income requirements?
4. Do i need to upload a return airticket copy with the visa application or that can follow later?
5. In order for me or my wife to apply on behalf of my mother in law online, do we only need her to sign the use a representative form or is there any other document?
6. Any tentative idea on processing time lines on similar cases , details of which are mentioned above.

This is my 1st post hence thanking you in anticipation for your prompt rexponses.

Thanks.

infinity8

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-02-2011 Divorce Papers
AOR Received.
23-03-2011 RPRF
File Transfer...
18-01-2011
Med's Done....
05-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2012
LANDED..........
31-01-2012
1. I meet the income requirements but my wife is a home maker. Can my income be considered?
@@@be sure that when you calculate LICO you include your visitors. Technically, you could omit the incoming baby, if your LICO is just enough@@@

2. My mother in law lives in karachi, pakistan but i would like to apply online. Can i do that? If yes, do i still need to send some physical documents to the visa office in islamabad?
@@@when you apply online, you have to scan the documents, your mother has to have this capability@@@

3. Will i apply for my mother in law or my wife but use my income to meet the income requirements?
@@@in your invitation letter, it should be clear, that you are co-signing. Your wife has the relationship, so she does the invitation.@@@

4. Do i need to upload a return airticket copy with the visa application or that can follow later?
@@@no ticket is required but medical coverage from Canada is required @@@

5. In order for me or my wife to apply on behalf of my mother in law online, do we only need her to sign the use a representative form or is there any other document?
@@@yes, just follow your checklist on the online application. Upload the signed, scanned document@@@

6. Any tentative idea on processing time lines on similar cases , details of which are mentioned above.
@@@check the time lines in the website@@@

fsiddiqui80

Apr 7, 2014
Thanks. this is helpful.

I will now start the process of applyiong online and would write back if I need some help.

thanks.