+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Eligibility - COPR

kool_suny

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Even I am in the same boat. I although applied for supervisa with my COPR. I beleive we are officially permanent residents with COPR and should be fine.

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
Did you guys already have NOA? What are you guys planning to submit for financial proof to show that you meet LICO? I only have paybstubs as I moved to Canada this year. I too don't have PR card yet

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you guys already have NOA? What are you guys planning to submit for financial proof to show that you meet LICO? I only have paybstubs as I moved to Canada this year. I too don't have PR card yet
Likely had already been in Canada on a WP so they will have an NOA. NOA is the gold standard for proof of income earned in Canada to qualify. Supervisa is not meant for new arrivals to Canada. The fact that it is dependent on income earned and the preferred proof is an NOA means that most only qualify after at least a year.

toronto_12

Jul 14, 2013
Hello everyone. In the past my mother was granted super visa twice and her recent super visa expired now. Im applying for her again. My annual income for past few years always higher than income required for super visa but i changed my job a month ago and now im on salary plus commision. In total salary plus commision i can easily make more than last few years but if i submitt employment letter it will show salary which is less than required plus commion which is not earned yet. i went through official website they ask for different document as proof of income like NOA , employement letter, t4, pay stubs etc. I can easily provide my last year NOA in which my income is way beyond required income do i still need to provide letter of employment or my last year NOA will be enough proof of my income. please guide

Reactions: thalaivar

Sharma1717

Jul 13, 2017
Hello All,

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

I am planning to apply Super Visa for my parents. In the Eligibility page, it states :
  • a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
Does COPR apply here? I am yet to receive my PR Card.
I have the same question. From last 6 months I am waiting for my PR card. Did you apply for super visa of your parents with your COPR or waited for your PR card? Thanks

Sharma1717

Jul 13, 2017
Even I am in the same boat. I although applied for supervisa with my COPR. I beleive we are officially permanent residents with COPR and should be fine.
I have the same question. From last 6 months I am waiting for my PR card. Did your parents got their Super Visas approved from your COPR. Thanks