+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa Clarification

sunny4u4270

Jul 3, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Just got my parents here on super visa. The confusion arises when they were completing the immigration formalities at the Toronto Airport. The immigration officer said they have a visitor visa which is valid for them to stay 6 months in Canada at a single stretch. They didn't clarify anything on Super visa.

. I have applied for super visa only and also submitted the documents related to that and paid the fees accordingly on cic.gc.ca, Canadian embassy at Delhi also confirmed that the super visa have the visa category as V1 Visitor.

Now I am confused whether my parents got super visa or just the normal visitor visa.

Please suggest whom to approach to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Sunny

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Just got my parents here on super visa. The confusion arises when they were completing the immigration formalities at the Toronto Airport. The immigration officer said they have a visitor visa which is valid for them to stay 6 months in Canada at a single stretch. They didn't clarify anything on Super visa.

. I have applied for super visa only and also submitted the documents related to that and paid the fees accordingly on cic.gc.ca, Canadian embassy at Delhi also confirmed that the super visa have the visa category as V1 Visitor.

Now I am confused whether my parents got super visa or just the normal visitor visa.

Please suggest whom to approach to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Sunny
Do their visa counterfoils stamped in their passports state V-1 or PG-1?