+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Applications

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hello, everyone. I’ll be starting the application for my mom’s super visa. While talking to some friends, I found out that they’d tried to apply for their parents’ super visa (their original tourist visa was any way running out) but somehow the application ended up resulting in the issuance of a tourist visa.

While I was going through the portal myself, I noticed there wasn’t a specific option or drop down that was clearly demarcated for a super visa- everything talks about “visiting” and proceeds from there. Has anyone here applied for a super visa successfully recently; could you guys let me know exactly what selection triggers the super visa option? Is it the planned duration of the visit or something else?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, everyone. I’ll be starting the application for my mom’s super visa. While talking to some friends, I found out that they’d tried to apply for their parents’ super visa (their original tourist visa was any way running out) but somehow the application ended up resulting in the issuance of a tourist visa.

While I was going through the portal myself, I noticed there wasn’t a specific option or drop down that was clearly demarcated for a super visa- everything talks about “visiting” and proceeds from there. Has anyone here applied for a super visa successfully recently; could you guys let me know exactly what selection triggers the super visa option? Is it the planned duration of the visit or something else?
Ask under Visitor section.

Reactions: Tinevisce

Tan2022

Sep 4, 2022
Hello Everyone

I am planning to bring my Mom with Supervisa. What is my option for health insurance. I want something on top of the emergency.

please share your thoughts

Regards
Tanveer