+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa application process

bimal2010

Jan 15, 2010
Dear Friends,
I need your help for initiating super visa application process for my parents.
I want to invite my parents (aged 57 and 54) to visit my family on super visa.
1. I need to write an invitationn letter:
is there any format or form for this letter?
2. insurance.
so far I know it should be for 1 year with a coverage of 100,000.00.
But I have a couple questions:
(a) which company offers the best rate? is it advisable to go through the insurance agent companies?
(b) my parents plan to be in Canada only for 4 months. will there be any refund?
3. financial support letter:
is there any format or form for this?
Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Bimal

sshh13

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Hi!

1. There is an official guide for an invitation letter on CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/letter.asp
Also you can find a lot of examples on google. Of course it s better if you make your own letter by following CIC guidelines.
2. Cannot give you an advice about an insurance, but I have seen that there is a possibility to get a refund somewhere here on this forum recently. Try to search.
3. There is no specific form for a financial support letter. My husband was writing such kind of a letter for me. And he was writing it in a free form. That he undertake to cover all my expenses during my stay, provide an accommodation for me, take care of all the transportation and all other needs. Also and one of the most important - that he will take care of a medical assistance in case i will need it during my stay. You can also find examples for this letter on google.