+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa application for parents and visitor visa for brother in one online application

kraitpoizzon

Feb 2, 2022
Hi, I am planning to apply super-visa for both my parents and visitor visa for my brother (since he will be accompanying my parents). I satisfy the LICO conditions and would declare that I'll be paying for all their expenses here in Canada. Can I apply both these applications (super visa + TRV for brother) in a single online application from my CIC account?

kimmytrang

May 22, 2020
I have exactly the same question too, I would invite my father and my elder sister for my graduation ceremony this June.
Please somebody help us!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have exactly the same question too, I would invite my father and my elder sister for my graduation ceremony this June.
Please somebody help us!
Separate applications.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I am planning to apply super-visa for both my parents and visitor visa for my brother (since he will be accompanying my parents). I satisfy the LICO conditions and would declare that I'll be paying for all their expenses here in Canada. Can I apply both these applications (super visa + TRV for brother) in a single online application from my CIC account?
Separate applications. Your brother doesn't qualify for a super visa. If you combine them, everyone will get a TRV. If you want a super visa for your parents, it has to be a separate application.

Reactions: kraitpoizzon

kimmytrang

May 22, 2020
Separate applications.
Hey thank you for your response!
Also about invitation letter , should I write for each of them seperate letters too? If so, should I mention I also invite my sister while inviting my dad and vice versa?

kraitpoizzon

Feb 2, 2022
Separate applications. Your brother doesn't qualify for a super visa. If you combine them, everyone will get a TRV. If you want a super visa for your parents, it has to be a separate application.
Thanks @scylla , I am totally aware that my brother is not eligible for a super visa. Here is the scenario - I started with answering questions on the CIC website about the first applicant - my father. Towards the end of the questions there was something that said "Do you want to submit an application for another family member", there I answered Yes and put my mother's details and selected category as super visa. Again got asked the same question, so I answered Yes again and put in details of my brother for only "Visitor Visa". Now the document submission section has three applications , 2 for super visa and 1 for visitor visa. All of the applicants will be travelling together hence the dates are also same. Do you suggest I submit 1 application for my parents and at some other time submit another application for my brother?
Or, the applications are going to be considered separate because in the application forms I have indicated correct category for my brother?

Appreciate your response, Thanks again!