+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Application Feb 2024

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hello, everyone. I’ll be starting the application for my mom’s super visa. While talking to some friends, I found out that they’d tried to apply for their parents’ super visa (their original tourist visa was any way running out) but somehow the application ended up resulting in the issuance of a tourist visa.

While I was going through the portal myself, I noticed there wasn’t a specific option or drop down that was clearly demarcated for a super visa- everything talks about “visiting” and proceeds from there. Has anyone here applied for a super visa successfully recently; could you guys let me know exactly what selection triggers the super visa option? Is it the planned duration of the visit or something else?

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
Hi guys,

I have a quick question to ask. If any of you could answer it I’d greatly appreciate it.

I applied for PR for my wife through spousal sponsorship and she got AOR, medicals and biometrics done. The application is in progress.

Now I am planning to apply for a Super Visa for my mother. She’s widowed.

Can I include the total members in family as 2 (mother and me) or 3 (mother, me and wife)?
Do I still need to count my spouse in for Super Visa application since she isn’t in Canada?

I have to mention the current family members in my Mom’s Super Visa application in order to meet the family income requirements.

Please respond.

Thanks in advance.

Swaran202020

Feb 9, 2024
Hello, everyone. I’ll be starting the application for my mom’s super visa. While talking to some friends, I found out that they’d tried to apply for their parents’ super visa (their original tourist visa was any way running out) but somehow the application ended up resulting in the issuance of a tourist visa.

While I was going through the portal myself, I noticed there wasn’t a specific option or drop down that was clearly demarcated for a super visa- everything talks about “visiting” and proceeds from there. Has anyone here applied for a super visa successfully recently; could you guys let me know exactly what selection triggers the super visa option? Is it the planned duration of the visit or something else?
Planned duration