+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

Gal1144

Jan 5, 2023
Hello Guys,

Posting my query here as the thread is very active.

I am planning to apply super visa for both my parents from India.

Both of them have no travel history outside of India. Father has a bank balance of around 20 lakhs, a property on his name and receives family pension. But mother has one lakh, and no property or job on her name. Is there anything else that we can show as strong tie to home country especially for my mother?

Also please note I am their only child and there are no other dependents for them in India.

If some one was in my situation and successfully got the visa please share inputs as to what ties you showed to India.
You don't need to show your parents banking info. I did not show any banking information for my parents, I showed MY banking info (proof of funds and proof of income) as I am declaring to IRCC that I will be responsible for their expenses when they are in Canada. I just submitted the titles of the property they own and asked them to request a certificate from the government to prove/certify that they are receiving pensions (this may vary for every country if they will provide a certificate but no harm if you try). Hope this helps.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need to show your parents banking info. I did not show any banking information for my parents, I showed MY banking info (proof of funds and proof of income) as I am declaring to IRCC that I will be responsible for their expenses when they are in Canada. I just submitted the titles of the property they own and asked them to request a certificate from the government to prove/certify that they are receiving pensions (this may vary for every country if they will provide a certificate but no harm if you try). Hope this helps.
Thank you for your response. Yes, I will show my father's pension certificate. But for my mother, j cannot show any kind of certificate as she is a house wife with no job or property or pension on her name. Should I just explain the situation then through a letter of explanation?

Gal1144

Jan 5, 2023
Thank you for your response. Yes, I will show my father's pension certificate. But for my mother, j cannot show any kind of certificate as she is a house wife with no job or property or pension on her name. Should I just explain the situation then through a letter of explanation?
Yes, I believe you can. I also attached a letter of explanation to their application. Good luck!

Reactions: Anishcool

mshariqh90

Jan 24, 2023
I am curious now. I see some application being processed in less than 10 days (Congratulations to those and all other who got there super visa). However I applied on November 1, 2022 and I don't see any update. The status is "Submitted".

Can anyone recommend the next step?

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
My Father's and Mothers Supervisa Timeline from India with upfront medicals

Applied via IRCC Portal: March-20
Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL): March-20
Biometrics given at VFS New Delhi: March-27
Biometrics Updated on IRCC Portal: Mother-March 27th.
Father-March 30th
Medicals Passed: For Both: March 30th.

Eligibility Started: Mother-April 4th.
Father-April 6th

Passport Request: For both: April 6th

What are the next steps? How do I submit the passport for stamping? I am planning to take the services from VFS Global.

On the IRCC Portal, Eligibility and Background check is still going on? How did they got the PPR requests then?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Any updates?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone,
Need some insights. My mother received her BVL with PPR but my Father only received BVL on Dec 7 still no update. I want to submit a webform but I don’t know what to tell them. Can i ask them if there’s any issues on my father’s application but i submitted same documents for both of them.
Did you figure this out? I'm in the same boat.

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Hello curious as to what you did. Did you apply for gcms notes? You can raise a webform as well with your T4, NOA and give access to your cra file or resubmit again. GCMS notes would give you a better idea what was wrong with your application.
Hey, I just reapplied with explanation of refusal with the wrong option selected. I used my NOA, Current job letter and pay stub along with account overview with money $12-13k. I did used my father's same bank statements ($30K) with property evaluation in which house is on my mother's name along with his job letter, salary slip and NOC. FYI- I paid for their insurance and it shows the payment details on Insurance papers I used.

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
My mother's supervisa application timeline :

applied via ircc porta; : march-28
BIL : march-28
Biometrics given at vfs : april-3
Biometrics uploaded : april-5
medical passed : april-5
Eligibility started : April-13

How many days it takes to get final decision after eligibility started?

Fingers Crossed.. Waiting for positive response.

charisma

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 June 2017
I have applied for supervisa of my parents. I am sharing their timeline below:

Upfront Medical - January 23, 2023
Application submitted via IRCC portal - April 5, 2023