+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

Cnoon

Mar 30, 2023
Nothing to worry, it will show in the main page as "Visitor Visa" but as long as you indicated Super Visa in the application you should be fine. When you get their visa it should show PG-1 (Super Visa) not V-1 which is for Visitor Visa.
Thanks Gal,
I got medical requests for my parents today. Do you know if it’s a good sign or just a part of the process?

anna_c

Jul 21, 2022
Hello everyone!

I'm doing Super Visa for my mother and her spouse and I have a question about how to fill information about children. Mother's spouse has a child but he does not have a lot of details about them (employment or even current surname). What is the right way to fill information in this case?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Hi,
Is anyone still waiting for a decision on supervisa applications submitted in November 2022. The visa office handling the applications is Abu Dhabi.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, my Mom has the Supervisa, which is going to expire at November 2023 (as she got less than 5 yrs visa due to 5 yrs Passport from Bangladesh). My question is, can I apply for her new supervisa for 5 yrs (with passport renewal) and extended her stay for another 2 yrs? Does she need the upfront medical for that apply. If she can only apply for extension, still she needs medical or not?

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hello everyone!
applied for my grandmother’s super visa
Date of application - Mar 23, 2023
Biometrics received - mar 24, 2023
Biometrics done - Apr 5, 2023
Medical already submitted while applying

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
My mother's supervisa application timeline :

applied via ircc porta; : march-28
BIL : march-28
Biometrics given at vfs : april-3
Biometrics uploaded : april-5
medical passed : april-5

Background check is still in process and eligibility not started.

Anyone know how much time does it takes to start eligibility after medical passed?

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
My Father's and Mothers Supervisa Timeline from India with upfront medicals

Applied via IRCC Portal: March-20
Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL): March-20
Biometrics given at VFS New Delhi: March-27
Biometrics Updated on IRCC Portal: Mother-March 27th.
Father-March 30th
Medicals Passed: For Both: March 30th.

Eligibility Started: Mother-April 4th.
Father-April 6th

Passport Request: For both: April 6th

What are the next steps? How do I submit the passport for stamping? I am planning to take the services from VFS Global.

On the IRCC Portal, Eligibility and Background check is still going on? How did they got the PPR requests then?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Last edited:

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

I applied for a supervisa for my mother since May 2022. Her biometrics ends on May 02, 2028. I received a letter saying that " if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity". Does anyone knows if they mean that we can apply for supervisa again after the biometric expires or they mean that we can apply to extend the supervisa after the biometric expires for another 10 years?

Thanks,

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Anyone waiting for Supervisa for parents in India? File Dated March 7, 2023
First application filed on Jan 27, 2023 and got rejected on Feb 9, 2023 due to wrong option selected for one of my parent.
Second application- .-- No update on the portal-- Medical and Biometrics were done with the first application
Medical passed: April 6 2023
Eligibility started now

charisma

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 June 2017
I have applied for supervisa of my parents. I am sharing their timeline below:

Upfront Medical - January 23, 2023
Application submitted via IRCC portal - April 5, 2023
Biometric request - April 6, 2023
Biometrics planned - April 13, 2023

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Posting my query here as the thread is very active.

I am planning to apply super visa for both my parents from India.

Both of them have no travel history outside of India. Father has a bank balance of around 20 lakhs, a property on his name and receives family pension. But mother has one lakh, and no property or job on her name. Is there anything else that we can show as strong tie to home country especially for my mother?

Also please note I am their only child and there are no other dependents for them in India.

If some one was in my situation and successfully got the visa please share inputs as to what ties you showed to India.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello experts, any response would be appreciated here :) Thank you.
Hello curious as to what you did. Did you apply for gcms notes? You can raise a webform as well with your T4, NOA and give access to your cra file or resubmit again. GCMS notes would give you a better idea what was wrong with your application.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on getting your visa!
I'm trying to apply for my mother. She was rejected twice last year ( visitor and super visa)
Can you please help me on what all the documents you submitted?
My mom was rejected for " no ties in home country and strong ties in canada"
What was the reason for your visitor visa rejection and how did you overcome the issues?
Hi, sorry to hear about the rejection. How did you proceed further with your mothers application? Appreciate any help as I am in same boat waiting to apply super visa. Mother has no strong ties to India.