AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
I would suggest get the new passport. Try to use the expedite processing option and then submit the new passport via web forms.

Optional, there's no harm to send a webform with the receipt of new passport even if it is in the process of renewal. Just explain the situation a bit in a letter of explanation.
what is the difference in the application through IRCC portal or by Gckey ??

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Anyone waiting for Supervisa for parents in India? File Dated March 7, 2023
First application filed on Jan 27, 2023 and got rejected on Feb 9, 2023 due to wrong option selected for one of my parent.
Second application- .-- No update on the portal-- Medical and Biometrics were done with the first application
Can anyone please advise my first Super visa app was rejected on this--- I got the below reason along with the reason that you will not leave Canada after your stay.
  • You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.--- I did included my NOA, Bank statement with $10,500, LOE and pay stub. For my parents- I did my father's bank statement with $30k along with property evaluation.
  • Fyi- I selected the wrong option in my mother's app business option instead of visitor super ... do you think this could be the reason of the above income thing? Or did I miss anything on income part?
  • other question- My mother is housewife and do not have any bank sole/joint account. I mentioned in her app that my father will be taking care of her expenses. Do I need to include any affidavit from my father that he will support his wife? I saw this in one of the comments... and am thinking about this from than. But the property evaluation shows that the house is on my mother's name though. Please advise! :) --- I can always add webform and send in the new doc if needed...

VPN

Jan 6, 2021
My birth certificate from 1986 only has my father's name and not mothers. What other document I can use to show proof of relationship. My mothers name on my passport is her maiden name and does not match fully with her name on her passport, so cannot use that option. Please advise.

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
My birth certificate from 1986 only has my father's name and not mothers. What other document I can use to show proof of relationship. My mothers name on my passport is her maiden name and does not match fully with her name on her passport, so cannot use that option. Please advise.
Please use your school certificate along with affidavit from mother that all these names are of same person.

VPN

Jan 6, 2021
For Super Visa for Funds (proof) the requirement is a letter from the person providing you with money; must include the amount of money this person will be providing, plus proof that this person has sufficient funds. What amount should be mentioned on there as super visa duration is for a long time. Do we need bank statements for the past 4 months in addition to this or only one would suffice ? Please advise. Thanks.

Ali69

Nov 2, 2016
Help Needed..!!!
I applied my mom's super visa in Dec 2022 and did upfront medical on Jan 03, 2023 and submitted through the webform. I have received medical request again today to submit in 30 days. Do i have to do the medical exam again or what should i do?
Please any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Supervisa application took 16 months from submission to approval, and we moved the start date of the insurance a few times.
were you asked to move dates during processing or you decided on your own?
during the processing, since it's from 2021, did they ask you to update/send new documents such as pay stubs, etc?

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Timeline for Supervisa of my mother

Upfront medical : March-27 2023
Application submitted : March-28 2023
Biometrics Letter : March-28 2023
Biometrics submiited : April-1 2023

Can anyone please answer my following questions?

1. Why application shows - you do not need medical exam? However, I have mentioned during application questions that my mother did upfront medicals also provided IME# and attached e-medical letter.
Will this show same status until it will automatically changed to medical passed ?

2. How much time does it take to pass medical nowadays?

Thank you in Advance. :)

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Need guidance regarding the super-visa for my parents. They have one past rejection of a visit visa last year. I need to ask if should I apply for a super-visa via the new IRCC portal or by Gckey?
Previously a consultant was hired for the whole process and now I was to apply it by myself. They have biometric done last year when they applied for the visit visa. Now should I go for upfront medical or wait to the IRCC to send medical request.
Kindly anyone from here can guide me with this?
You can do upfront medicals and fill out the information when submitting application. I personally submitted the application through IRCC portal. Am sure someone else can guide you on GC key app. Anyone please advise. :)

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Can anyone please advise my first Super visa app was rejected on this--- I got the below reason along with the reason that you will not leave Canada after your stay.
  • You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.--- I did included my NOA, Bank statement with $10,500, LOE and pay stub. For my parents- I did my father's bank statement with $30k along with property evaluation.
  • Fyi- I selected the wrong option in my mother's app business option instead of visitor super ... do you think this could be the reason of the above income thing? Or did I miss anything on income part?
  • other question- My mother is housewife and do not have any bank sole/joint account. I mentioned in her app that my father will be taking care of her expenses. Do I need to include any affidavit from my father that he will support his wife? I saw this in one of the comments... and am thinking about this from than. But the property evaluation shows that the house is on my mother's name though. Please advise! :) --- I can always add webform and send in the new doc if needed...
Hello experts, any response would be appreciated here :) Thank you.

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Help Needed..!!!
I applied my mom's super visa in Dec 2022 and did upfront medical on Jan 03, 2023 and submitted through the webform. I have received medical request again today to submit in 30 days. Do i have to do the medical exam again or what should i do?
Please any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks
Submit your medical copy again and let them know that your medical was already submitted.

Last edited:

Cnoon

Mar 30, 2023
Hi Guys, I applied super Visa for my parents in December. I got medical requests for both today. Is it a good sign that eligibility and everything is good? Or still a case of refusal after medical?

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please tell that how much time does biometrics takes to uploaded on application?

My mother gave biometrics first time at VFS, 1 day ago and I can't see biometrics details in application. Is this normal? because I heard it reflects in few hours.

Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Gal1144

Jan 5, 2023
Hi All,
I applied Super Visa for my parents. I just notice the Application Type showing in the main page is “Visitor Visa”, can anyone confirm if that’s how it should be? Or it should show “Super Visa” instead?
I did not pay attention to it before.

Also, here is my status:
Applied: December 26 2022
Biometric request: Dec 27
Biometric sent: Dec 30
No Medical request yet
Status: Submitted, We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

However: The review of eligibility showed like this:

Does it mean anything?
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Nothing to worry, it will show in the main page as "Visitor Visa" but as long as you indicated Super Visa in the application you should be fine. When you get their visa it should show PG-1 (Super Visa) not V-1 which is for Visitor Visa.

Reactions: Cnoon