+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

vaibhav729

Dec 28, 2022
Hello all,

I have applied supervisa for my parents on first week of December 2023 through new portal. Biomatrix completed within 10-15 days. They have done upfront medical but its completed for my father only and its showing “we are reviewing your medical results” for my mother. even not received any email / update afterwards and its been 2 months. I have submitted couple of webforms and talked to IRCC agent, they mentioned its in review, if they need anything then they will reach out.

Need your advice if anyone have same situation or any suggestions.

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hello all,

I have applied supervisa for my parents on first week of December 2023 through new portal. Biomatrix completed within 10-15 days. They have done upfront medical but its completed for my father only and its showing “we are reviewing your medical results” for my mother. even not received any email / update afterwards and its been 2 months. I have submitted couple of webforms and talked to IRCC agent, they mentioned its in review, if they need anything then they will reach out.

Need your advice if anyone have same situation or any suggestions.
I applied for my parents 4 months ago. no updates

abbycee

Dec 17, 2022
Hi everyone,
I am filling out the supervisa application for my mom, I noticed that when Iput a duration of visit less than 6 months, the only supporting document requested is proof of income(child/grandchild) but when I increase the duration to over 6 months, there was an additional place holder to add Proof of funds ( requesting for actual funds if she's isn't then paying or money in her acct etc if she's is the one paying for her visit).

My question is: must the duration be over 6 months for supervisa? She may stay for more than 6 months at a later time.

YPLogic

Feb 16, 2023
Hi Everyone,

My parents(both) Supervisa got approved today
  • Applied online
  • Location - Hyderabad, India
  • No representative or agent
Timelines

Applications submitted - Jan 16, 2023
Biometrics letter received - Jan 18, 2023
Biometrics given - Jan 23, 2023
Same day reflected on the application portal
Medicals letter received - Feb 1, 2023
Medicals Given - Feb 6, 2023
PPR and biometrics validation letter-Feb 16, 2023

Documents I applied with

1. Invitation letter (Purpose- Family reunion and summer vacation in Canada)
  2. One-way itinerary
  3. My employment letter
  4. This and last year's Tax returns
  5. One year paid up travel insurance
  6. My parent's marriage cert
  7. Self-affidavit(a simple letter) saying I'll bear all the travel expenses and statement showing 10000CAD

Jan 16- Feb 16, one month is the turnaround time for this application.. All the very best for the rest of the applicants

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
hi guys i have submitted for my moms super visa application on 26th of march 2022, she got medical request on 4th of July, since we have done medical, there is no update its been over 6 month only thing changed is We are reviewing the results of your medical exam that's it. is there anyone experiencing that kind of delay, i have submitted web form multiple time to see where is her application what's the update but never received any satisfied answer, all reapply seems like just automated reapply, we have submitted her application on online through ircc portal, country Bangladesh and her application is in Singapore now, please shear your thought on that,

Reactions: Home_13579

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
hi guys i have submitted for my moms super visa application on 26th of march 2022, she got medical request on 4th of July, since we have done medical, there is no update its been over 6 month only thing changed is We are reviewing the results of your medical exam that's it. is there anyone experiencing that kind of delay, i have submitted web form multiple time to see where is her application what's the update but never received any satisfied answer, all reapply seems like just automated reapply, we have submitted her application on online through ircc portal, country Bangladesh and her application is in Singapore now, please shear your thought on that,
Reach out to MP

Reactions: Home_13579

tj0812

Oct 31, 2022
Hi I have been a silent member on this thread.
I applied for my parents’ super visa from India.
Their tourist visa was rejected last year in November due reasons like family ties back home and financial situation.
My lawyer recommended me to get a letter of support from the local MP to strengthen their application.
I purchased their insurance with 100k coverage on monthly payment plan.
Their super visa timeline:
Application submitted: 12th Jan 2023
Biometrics: submitted in 2021 when I initially applied for tourist visa
Medical request: 25th Jan 2023
Medical submitted: 27th Jan 2023
Medical updated and passed for one parent: 1st Feb 2023
Medical updated and passed for second parent: 6th Feb 2023
BVL and PPR: 17th Feb 2023

wish you all best of luck and hope you all get to reunite with your families soon

tj0812

Oct 31, 2022
What is a letter of support from the local MP? Thank you.
It’s a letter from your area’s member of parliament stating that you are a resident in their constituency and that you are inviting someone on a tourist visa, in a way they offer a support to your application but the final decision will still be based on your application’s merits.
Its an additional document that you can upload.

megh2710

Jul 9, 2016
Hi All,
I have a question regardig low income requirments
I am planning on applying for my parents' super visa. Cureently in my household, I have myself and my wife. So, I am calcukating my household as 4 members including my parents. So, my confusion is my last year's income (T4s and NOA for 2022) does not meet Low Income cut off for family of 4 but my this year's income does meet the low income cut off as I started a new job with more salary. So, my question is, can I still apply or do I have to wait another year just to get the NOA of this year?
Thanks in advance.

Nov 5, 2019
It’s a letter from your area’s member of parliament stating that you are a resident in their constituency and that you are inviting someone on a tourist visa, in a way they offer a support to your application but the final decision will still be based on your application’s merits.
Its an additional document that you can upload.
Oh alright, sounds interesting I never heard about this, thank you so much for your input. How can I know what/ or who is the MP in my community or city? Where can I search it? Thanks so much again