+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

ANumar_

Nov 5, 2020
@ANumar_
Thanks for the great invitation letter for the use of everyone. I have the following two questions.

1. Does my wife needs to sign the invitation letter? I suppose No since she is not earning and in this case her income is not being combined with mine to fulfill the LICO requirements for the purpose this application. I singly meet the LICO requirements and I am inviting my parents. RESPONSE- NO YOU WIFE SIGNATURE IS NOT REQUIRED

2. For my parents, somewhere I read that money in the form of Fixed Deposits is not accepted. The funds have to be directly in the Bank account. Is it the case? IRCC is looking for liquid funds and Fixed deposits are not considered liquid. RESPONSE- I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS... IN MY CASE I SHOWED MY PARENTS SAVINGS ACCOUNT STATEMENTS

Thanks in advance for you taking the time out to answer these.

juggernatu319

Mar 7, 2022
Timeline for supervisa:

Jan 15: Application submitted
Jan 15: Biometrics update in IRCC portal
Jan 18: Medicals passed
Jan 19: Request for additional documents
Jan 23: Additional documents uploaded
Jan 25: Documents received confirmation
Jan 25: Original passport request

Biometrics used from earlier visa application and medicals done upfront. Parents have US visitor visa and Canadian visitor visa for reference.

Reactions: POLEPALLE1704

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Supervisa for MIL
IRCC portal
Application submitted- Dec 23
Biometrics Instruction letter- Dec 23
Completed Biometrics Dec 30. Got updated on the same day
Upfront medical- Dec 14
Medical Passed- Jan 11
Eligibility Review started Jan 17
Hoping for the positive result.

Anyone waiting for PPR applied on this time frame?

Received BVL And PPR today.
I submitted monthly plan for insurance

Last edited:

Benew

Jan 24, 2023
After Visitor visa refusal in Jan 2022

Supervisa application
Submitted Dec 4 2022
Biometrics used from previous application
Upfront medical
Medical passed on Jan 6 2023

waiting on PPR

anyone with similar timeline ,got visa?
Wondering why it is getting so late?
Everyone applied in Dec and January getting visa.

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Wondering why it is getting so late?
Everyone applied in Dec and January getting visa.
I doubt the way they queue the applications is illogical.

Ideally, once the official process a file the next one should go to him. But it seems they tag certain no. of applications to an official due to which some applications would be faster and some are delayed based on the processing style of an official.

This explanation might be illogical like the IRCC processing

Reactions: Benew

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I doubt the way they queue the applications is illogical.

Ideally, once the official process a file the next one should go to him. But it seems they tag certain no. of applications to an official due to which some applications would be faster and some are delayed based on the processing style of an official.

This explanation might be illogical like the IRCC processing
The applications are separated into categories based on information. Some get approval as long as information is submitted, others are outright refusals and the rest require manual review. Chronological order doesn’t make sense for a variety of reasons. First people are applying throughout the world which go to a variety of offices and AI determine which profiles are almost automatic approvals and refusals makes processing faster in general.

Reactions: POLEPALLE1704

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
The applications are separated into categories based on information. Some get approval as long as information is submitted, others are outright refusals and the rest require manual review. Chronological order doesn’t make sense for a variety of reasons. First people are applying throughout the world which go to a variety of offices and AI determine which profiles are almost automatic approvals and refusals makes processing faster in general.
Thank you !!

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I applied for my parents on Dec 22 for a supervisa and the same day automatically they asked the biometrics and that was it, it was completed a few days later and there's nothing since then. Not even the bar of estimated processing time shows anything. I'm waiting for the medical exam request but nothing yet. I wonder if I should send an inquiry form after 30 working days from the day the application was sent because they say in the website that they usually take 15-30 business days to contact you after you send the application.
Any good experience after sending inquiries related to supervisas?

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Hi , I am applying for super visa for my MIL. She has applied for visitor visa in 2011 and in 2016. Her visa got rejected.
Now I am applying for supervisa , however while filling the application , i noticed a mistake in her name spelling. So she applied a new new Passport with correct spelling and got the new passport.
My question is previously when she applied she got refused and UCI was generated with the mistake in spelling.
Now when i am applying for supervisa i am putting her previous UCI number. Will this cause any issue? because her UCI is generated against the previous file with wrong spelling of her name?
Please Advise