+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

Dee3186

Aug 8, 2022
Hi All,
Its been a long and patient journey to get the Super Visa for my parents. Posting the Timeline and sending good vibes to all ! :)

1.Super visa application rejected in June 2022, after Biometrics passed stage.

2. Re-applied on September 7th 2022 with Parent's property documents and more comprehensive documentation after doing research on these forums.

3.Sept 20th 2022: Call for Medical

4.September 30th 2022: Medical Cleared

5.October 24th 2022: Passport request

6.November 2022: Visa stamp.
Congratulations. Please share the details on comprehensive documentation which you submitted.

Gal1144

Jan 5, 2023
Do any of you experienced that your parents doesn't have good quality fingerprints when doing the biometrics? My mom did her biometrics appointment few days ago and she was told that her four fingers on each hand is not clear but both of her thumbmarks are clear! The lady who took the prints said they will still submit it but be prepared cause IRCC might ask you to re-do it. Any similar experiences? Appreciate your response. Thank you

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hi All,
Its been a long and patient journey to get the Super Visa for my parents. Posting the Timeline and sending good vibes to all ! :)

1.Super visa application rejected in June 2022, after Biometrics passed stage.

2. Re-applied on September 7th 2022 with Parent's property documents and more comprehensive documentation after doing research on these forums.

3.Sept 20th 2022: Call for Medical

4.September 30th 2022: Medical Cleared

5.October 24th 2022: Passport request

6.November 2022: Visa stamp.
Hi , could you please elaborate on the property document? I am trying to apply for my mom as well but the property docs from india are so many pages and translation could be a bit of a task.
Thank you

ANumar_

Nov 5, 2020
Hey guys this forum has been very helpful in securing My mom and dad's SuperVisa, I applied by myself without any agent and successfully got the Visa. I am doing my part in helping others. Pls see information below -

POST-1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dad's Timeline -
Application received: October 30, 2022
Review of eligibility
  • January 13, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • January 9, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 4, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • November 4, 2022 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
January 13, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mom's Timeline -
Review of eligibility
  • January 13, 2023 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Interview
Biometrics
  • January 5, 2023 Completed.
  • my mom submitted biometrics along with my dad on Nov 4...but had issues in registering her fingerprints/it was not recording in any of their devices/ this has happened in the past
  • I sent a Webform -Enquiry:Dear Officer,I went to submit biometrics for my Super Visa application in the VFS Canada Office on Nov 4th, 2022. There was an issue with collecting my fingerprints. My fingerprints were not registering in any of their machines. I have had similar issued in the past when giving my fingerprints for some other purposes. Kindly advise what I should do next. Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    XXXXXXXXXX
  • i only received acknowledgement email and no other response from IRCC
Background check
  • January 5, 2022 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
January 13, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Reactions: Home_13579

ANumar_

Nov 5, 2020
POST 2

I purchased SuperVisa insurace for 1 year from PARENTS SUPER VISA (WhatsApp - 514-813-3324) (www.parentsupervisa.ca) @763.2CAD per head incl. tax (ask for basic insurace and no additional options) they were very flexible - said they can change/delay/hasten the start date of the policy as required
See below the Letter of Invitation template I put together-

To, XXth XXX, 2022
The Visa Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Re: Letter of invitation for my Parents
1. Mr. XXXXXX XXXXXXX (my dad) &
2. Mrs. XXXXX XXXXXXX (my mom)

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I (XXXXX) am submitting herewith a Letter of Invitation in support of a Super Visa Application for my parents (mentioned above) to facilitate temporary visits to Canada. (Proof of relationship document – my passport bearing my parents name and also my birth certificate attached).

This Letter of Invitation provides all the details regarding this proposed visit, with the assurance that the intention for the visit is entirely bona fide and that my parents have every intention of returning to their home and life in India, and leave Canada in accordance with the visa regulations.

Reason and Duration of This Visit

I am extending this invitation to my parents, for a 7 month visit to take place from early April-2023 to end of October-2023. During this time, they will be staying with me and my wife at my place. My XXX marriage anniversary is on XXX XXX, 2023 and my parents have their birthdays coming up in XXX too; Hence I want them to celebrate these occasion with me and my wife. I also plan to show them around Ontario and visit places like Niagara Falls, Algonquin park, etc. At the end of their visit, my parents will go back to India, as my sister (their daughter) and my grandparents (my dad’s mom and dad’s dad) are dependent on them and cannot be left alone for too long. My parents aren’t very fond of the winter weather and have expressed their desire to return back before the start of winter.

I have resided in Canada for X years now, and as the son of my parents, it is my sincere wish that they be permitted to visit me here so they can see my home, become acquainted with my friends and tour this beautiful country. I will tend to all their needs and expenses, including, and not limited to, travel related costs (to and from country of origin), housing, food, tours. They will be residing at my residence.

Visitor’s Background and Establishment of Residence in India
My dad is XXXXX in an engineering firm and my mom has always been a homemaker. Both of them have been married for almost XX years now and have never been apart from each other even once. My parents still follow the joint family system and so currently both of them live in their own house along with my sister and my grandparents (dad’s mom and dad’s dad). My dad has X siblings, while my mom has X siblings; in addition to a huge web of cousins and nephews all living in India. Both my parents are financially stable and have ancestral property, assets and plenty of savings. (See additional attached documents)

Visitor’s Travel History
My parents, have previously travelled to Saudi Arabia earlier this year (XXXX 2022 – XXXX 2022) on visit visas to perform their Holy pilgrimage (Hajj) at Makkah (Mecca) (refer attached Passport/VISA stamp pages)

Inviter’s Details, Financial Support & Place of Stay
I have resided in Canada since XXXX and I have been employed for over XX years with XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and my current annual income is $XXX CAD/yr. It has always been my sincere wish that my parents who have sacrificed so much for me, funded my tuition fee for my Master’s Program at the University of XXXXXXXX and made me the man I am today; are able to visit and spend time with me to witness in person how well I have settled.

Please note my income alone exceeds the threshold under the LICO requirements for a super visa considering family size of 4 (me, my wife, dad and mom). I have provided my recent NOA, T4 for 2021, pay stubs along with an employment letter confirming my salary. I also have a healthy bank balance of more than $XXXXX CAD (pls check my recent bank statements)

As mentioned earlier, my parents will live with me and my wife at our house in XXXXXXX, XX. Therefore, they will have no living expenses during their stay and I will be covering all costs related to transportation, so they will have no transportation expenses. I am capable and committed to hosting my parents during their stay and bear all expenses related to this visit.

I clearly meet the financial criteria for the Super Visa and have also purchased the 1-year Medical Insurance for both my parents. (Refer attached Medical Insurance document)

Additional Information and Commitment to Return to India
As stated before my parents cannot stay for too long in Canada as dad’s parents are too old and it is my parents’ responsibility to take care of them. My sister will be taking care of the grandparents while my parents are away, but cannot take care of them alone for extended periods of time. My parents might even have to cut-short their trip and return back in case of emergencies.

They have no other friend or family member in Canada with the exception of myself and my wife; But have very strong social ties to their siblings, cousins and their daughter all residing in India. Also since both my parents own land and other assets, they have to return back to Canada to keep everything in order.

Both the applicants lead a very contented & comfortable life in India in their own home and gets all necessary support & love. They have never been keen to uproot themselves and come to Canada. As their son I always wished to share my success and wellbeing with my parents and requested them to visit me so that they can share this joy with me.

I believe Super Visas are well suited to my Parents, who prefer not to uproot themselves from India and would still like to visit me periodically and spend time with me.

You have the fullest assurance from both my Parents and myself, which you can consider as a guarantee, that this is a request for a genuine, temporary visit and that we all will abide by the terms of the temporary visa issued and conclude this visit successfully.

Thank you for your favorable consideration of this request, and granting of a Super Visa to my parents so they can fulfill my wish and visit my home in Canada.

Sincerely,
!!!! SIGN HERE/UPLOAD SIGN !!!!!
XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

Family Unit: 4 in Total
(Myself, Wife, Father & Mother)

Here are my (inviter) particulars:
Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Designation:
Employer:
Address:
Contact No:
Current Status: Permanent Resident (ID# XX-XXXX-XXXX) (also attached PR card)

Wife's particulars:
Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Address:
Contact No:

Here are particulars of my Dad (invitee #1):
Name:
Relationship with Me: Father
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Home Address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Contact No:
Purpose of the Trip: Visit son and daughter-in-law
Duration of Visit: 1st April, 2023 to 1st Nov, 2023 (7 months)

Here are particulars of my Mom (invitee #2):
Name:
Relationship with Me: Mother
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Contact No:
I would like to add that my main intention was to bring my wife's parents to help us, as my wife is pregnant. But due to circumstances they couldnt travel and so i tried to bring my parents to canada. I saw many posts saying they rejected the visa if we state anything about pregnancy and so i completely avoided that topic in the Letter of Invitation

Last edited:

ANumar_

Nov 5, 2020
POST 3
Supporting Documents -

1. Letter of Invitation
Letter+myPRcard(front/back)+my wife's PRcard(front/back)

2. Proof of Income(child/gr)
latest NOA+latest T4+letter from Employer+Paystubs for 6 months

3. Passport/Travel Document
Passport1st&last pg+pgs having any stamps
(TIP - you can use many online pdf tools to make 1st and last pg as 1 single pdf pg it reduces the amount of pgs)
http://www.pdfdu.com/pdf-pages-merge.aspx

4. Funds(Proof)
my Canadian bank statement for 1year(I highlighted all my salary deposits in yellow)+again same Paystubs for 6 months

5. Use of representative IMM5476
Not Uploaded

6. Relationship(Proof)
My passport 1st pg & last pg having my mom and dads name + My birth certificate

7. Marriage Certificate
My parents got married back in the 1990's they dont have any official marriage certificate. They had a old affidavit made in the year 2000
LOE+dad's Passport1st&last pg + mom's Passport1st&last pg + Indian Notary Affidavit
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
LOE template- (below one for my dad... when applying for mom i reversed all the details and uploaded a similar LOE)

To, XXth XXX, 20XX
The Visa Officer

Re: Marriage Documents

Dear Officer,
I, XXXXXXXXXXX having passport number XXXXXXXX issued on date XXth XXX, XXXX; and currently staying at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX; am applying for Super visa and would like to provide additional information related to my application.

I, XXXXXXXXXXX and my wife, YYYYYYYYYYYYYY were married on XXth XXX, XXXX. The marriage ceremony was solemnized at XXXXXXX,India; as per Muslim customs and since then we have been living together.

During those old days getting a marriage certificate was not common so we never got that. I have provided the following documents to prove my marriage.

· My Passport – Name of spouse is mentioned in this.
· My Wife’s Passport - Name of spouse is mentioned in this.
· Notary Marriage Affidavit - Government approved affidavit.

Please consider these documents and feel free to contact me for any further information if required.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
8. Medical Insurance(Proof)
Receipt of medical insurace

Optional Documents-
1. Consent Personal Info
Not Uploaded

2. Employer Letter Current
Not Uploaded

3. Additional Documents
For dad
LOE+Upfront Medical+ITR+indian personal bank statement of my dad+joint account statement of mom and dad+ 1 land deed agreement having my dad's name + letter from employer

For mom
LOE+Upfront Medical+ITR+indian personal bank statement of my mom+(same)joint account statement of mom and dad+ 1 land deed agreement having my mom's name + lease agreement for a flat she has rented out

LOE Template (for dad)(I did a similar one for my mom)
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
To, XXth XXX, XXXXX
The Visa Officer

Re: Additional Documents & information

Dear Officer,

I, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX having Indian passport number XXXXXXX issued on date XXXXXX;
and currently staying at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX; am applying for Super visa and would like to provide additional information related to my application.

I am attaching the below list of additional Documents to further support my application.
  • Upfront e-medicals form with UMI# UXXXXXXXX (pg. 2-3)
  • Indian Income Tax 2021 Return Acknowledgement (pg. 4)
  • Bank Account statements (pg. 5-8)
  • Land Deed Agreements (pg. 9-14)
  • Letter from Employer (pg. 15)
Please consider these documents and feel free to contact me for any further information if required.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************
when uploading the additioanl documents I hard a hard time compressing all the files and making it into 1 pdf file because of the upload limit. i did skip a few pgs in the land deeds and kept pages that were only in english.. i did not do any other CA evaluation or any other stuff as seen in many posts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST WISHES FOR ALL YOU APPLICATION !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Gal1144

Jan 5, 2023
Hey guys this forum has been very helpful in securing My mom and dad's SuperVisa, I applied by myself without any agent and successfully got the Visa. I am doing my part in helping others. Pls see information below -

POST-1
Dad's Timeline -
Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
  • November 4, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • November 4, 2022 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
January 13, 2023
Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Mom's Timeline -
Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
  • January 5, 2023 Completed.
  • my mom submitted biometrics along with my dad on Nov 4...but had issues in registering her fingerprints/it was not recording in any of their devices/ this has happened in the past
  • I sent a Webform -Enquiry:Dear Officer,I went to submit biometrics for my Super Visa application in the VFS Canada Office on Nov 4th, 2022. There was an issue with collecting my fingerprints. My fingerprints were not registering in any of their machines. I have had similar issued in the past when giving my fingerprints for some other purposes. Kindly advise what I should do next. Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    XXXXXXXXXX
  • i only received acknowledgement email and no other response from IRCC
Background check
  • January 5, 2022 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
January 13, 2023
Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulations!! When did you send the webform for your mom? Is it after a week from the time she gave her biometrics? My mom had the same issue, she gave biometrics Jan 10th

Jazz canada

Jan 14, 2023
Hi, I applied for my mom’s super visa on 2nd November. She already has a visitor visa so previous biometric was updated. There is no further movement. Should i get her medical done upfront? Will that speed up the process. I see many people applied in December and already got ppr. Is there some issue with my application?

joyshreenathEE

Jun 10, 2019
Got medical request today for my parents supervisa.
applied 14 dec through online portal.
Do you what happens after the medicals are done? Like, the doctors will send the results to IRCC, but does the candidate has to send anything on his part to IRCCC, with respect to the medicals?

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi, Guys,

I was wondering for our folks If it's still possible for them to secure a work permit,

Or

In my parents' case, They are not in Canada, holding only TR status right now. Should I apply for Super Visas for them, or let them keep the TR status, then go directly for the work permit? If TR to WP still possible.

If it s the wrong place to post this, Pls let me know. I will remove this reply and post it elsewhere.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
POST 2

I purchased SuperVisa insurace for 1 year from PARENTS SUPER VISA (WhatsApp - 514-813-3324) (www.parentsupervisa.ca) @763.2CAD per head incl. tax (ask for basic insurace and no additional options) they were very flexible - said they can change/delay/hasten the start date of the policy as required

To, XXth XXX, 2022
The Visa Officer

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I (XXXXX) am submitting herewith a Letter of Invitation in support of a Super Visa Application for my parents (mentioned above) to facilitate temporary visits to Canada. (Proof of relationship document – my passport bearing my parents name and also my birth certificate attached).

This Letter of Invitation provides all the details regarding this proposed visit, with the assurance that the intention for the visit is entirely bona fide and that my parents have every intention of returning to their home and life in India, and leave Canada in accordance with the visa regulations.

I am extending this invitation to my parents, for a 7 month visit to take place from early April-2023 to end of October-2023. During this time, they will be staying with me and my wife at my place. My XXX marriage anniversary is on XXX XXX, 2023 and my parents have their birthdays coming up in XXX too; Hence I want them to celebrate these occasion with me and my wife. I also plan to show them around Ontario and visit places like Niagara Falls, Algonquin park, etc. At the end of their visit, my parents will go back to India, as my sister (their daughter) and my grandparents (my dad’s mom and dad’s dad) are dependent on them and cannot be left alone for too long. My parents aren’t very fond of the winter weather and have expressed their desire to return back before the start of winter.

I have resided in Canada for X years now, and as the son of my parents, it is my sincere wish that they be permitted to visit me here so they can see my home, become acquainted with my friends and tour this beautiful country. I will tend to all their needs and expenses, including, and not limited to, travel related costs (to and from country of origin), housing, food, tours. They will be residing at my residence.

My dad is XXXXX in an engineering firm and my mom has always been a homemaker. Both of them have been married for almost XX years now and have never been apart from each other even once. My parents still follow the joint family system and so currently both of them live in their own house along with my sister and my grandparents (dad’s mom and dad’s dad). My dad has X siblings, while my mom has X siblings; in addition to a huge web of cousins and nephews all living in India. Both my parents are financially stable and have ancestral property, assets and plenty of savings. (See additional attached documents)

Visitor’s Travel History
My parents, have previously travelled to Saudi Arabia earlier this year (XXXX 2022 – XXXX 2022) on visit visas to perform their Holy pilgrimage (Hajj) at Makkah (Mecca) (refer attached Passport/VISA stamp pages)

I have resided in Canada since XXXX and I have been employed for over XX years with XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and my current annual income is $XXX CAD/yr. It has always been my sincere wish that my parents who have sacrificed so much for me, funded my tuition fee for my Master’s Program at the University of XXXXXXXX and made me the man I am today; are able to visit and spend time with me to witness in person how well I have settled.

Please note my income alone exceeds the threshold under the LICO requirements for a super visa considering family size of 4 (me, my wife, dad and mom). I have provided my recent NOA, T4 for 2021, pay stubs along with an employment letter confirming my salary. I also have a healthy bank balance of more than $XXXXX CAD (pls check my recent bank statements)

As mentioned earlier, my parents will live with me and my wife at our house in XXXXXXX, XX. Therefore, they will have no living expenses during their stay and I will be covering all costs related to transportation, so they will have no transportation expenses. I am capable and committed to hosting my parents during their stay and bear all expenses related to this visit.

I clearly meet the financial criteria for the Super Visa and have also purchased the 1-year Medical Insurance for both my parents. (Refer attached Medical Insurance document)

As stated before my parents cannot stay for too long in Canada as dad’s parents are too old and it is my parents’ responsibility to take care of them. My sister will be taking care of the grandparents while my parents are away, but cannot take care of them alone for extended periods of time. My parents might even have to cut-short their trip and return back in case of emergencies.

They have no other friend or family member in Canada with the exception of myself and my wife; But have very strong social ties to their siblings, cousins and their daughter all residing in India. Also since both my parents own land and other assets, they have to return back to Canada to keep everything in order.

Both the applicants lead a very contented & comfortable life in India in their own home and gets all necessary support & love. They have never been keen to uproot themselves and come to Canada. As their son I always wished to share my success and wellbeing with my parents and requested them to visit me so that they can share this joy with me.

I believe Super Visas are well suited to my Parents, who prefer not to uproot themselves from India and would still like to visit me periodically and spend time with me.

You have the fullest assurance from both my Parents and myself, which you can consider as a guarantee, that this is a request for a genuine, temporary visit and that we all will abide by the terms of the temporary visa issued and conclude this visit successfully.

Thank you for your favorable consideration of this request, and granting of a Super Visa to my parents so they can fulfill my wish and visit my home in Canada.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Designation:
Employer:
Address:
Contact No:

Wife's particulars:
Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Address:
Contact No:

Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Contact No:

Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Contact No:
I would like to add that my main intention was to bring my wife's parents to help us, as my wife is pregnant. But due to circumstances they couldnt travel and so i tried to bring my parents to canada. I saw many posts saying they rejected the visa if we state anything about pregnancy and so i completely avoided that topic in the Letter of Invitation
Thank you for taking the time to write these 3 posts.

@admin Can we pin this post for everyone's support?

Reactions: lekanhamdalat

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
POST 2

To, XXth XXX, 2022
The Visa Officer

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Visitor’s Travel History

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Designation:
Employer:
Address:
Contact No:

Wife's particulars:
Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Address:
Contact No:

Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Contact No:

Name:
Passport No:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Contact No:
@ANumar_
Thanks for the great invitation letter for the use of everyone. I have the following two questions.

1. Does my wife needs to sign the invitation letter? I suppose No since she is not earning and in this case her income is not being combined with mine to fulfill the LICO requirements for the purpose this application. I singly meet the LICO requirements and I am inviting my parents.

2. For my parents, somewhere I read that money in the form of Fixed Deposits is not accepted. The funds have to be directly in the Bank account. Is it the case? IRCC is looking for liquid funds and Fixed deposits are not considered liquid.

Thanks in advance for you taking the time out to answer these.

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
I am not able to see the applications submitted thro' the new portal. Does anyone facing the same issue ?

Last update was Biometrics completed on 4th Jan for both of my parents.