+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Got medical request today for my parents supervisa.
applied 14 dec through online portal.
Congratulations!!!! can you please tell us what happened after you submitted the application and after you got the "client application summary"??? did the ETA processing time get updated right away on IRCC portal? Mine shows a couple ****

Rav_inder

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Super Visa Timeline (New Portal)

Applied: December 05, 2022
Biometrics Letter: December 06
Biometrics Submitted: December 14
Medical Reviewed: January 10, 2023 (Upfront submitted with application)
Decision: APPROVED on January 11, 2023.
Congrats.......did u submit your parents job letter,bank account statements and property evaluation????

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
is it ok to apply with monthly medical insurance now as the have just changed the rule?

have proof of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company
  • This medical insurance needs to
    • be paid in full, or in instalments with a deposit (quotes aren’t accepted)
    • be valid for at least 1 year from the date you’ll enter Canada
    • cover your health care, hospitalization and repatriation
    • provide for at least $100,000 emergency coverage
Anyone who applied with monthly supervise insurance has been denied. Not sure why it is allowed since people can easily stop paying for a variety of reasons and then it is very hard to remove people. A supervisa is a better option if your mother has limited savings. I would also not mention pregnancy as a reason to need to come to Canada unless there is a medical reason why your mother needs to be in Canada like your wife being on strict bedrest. Otherwise women are able to live without help while pregnant. Their partners should help them at home.

malikas05

May 3, 2022
Hi. I applied for my parents' super visa in February 2022. There was no update for about 5 months, and my immigration lawyer decided to withdraw the old application and re-apply again in July 2022. Since then, we don't have any update again for about 6 months already. My parents are citizens of Russia. They had their visitor visas which expired last year. I don't think it's normal that there is such an excessive waiting period without any update. What do you guys think? Should we re-apply again or just wait a bit longer?

swissindian

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Hello members,
Can we apply for super visa for my mother, father and grandmother all as one family with my mother as the primary applicant? The definition of family member is only spouse and dependent children. Does that mean I have to apply for my grandmother separately and my parents together? Please advise if you have experienced a similar situation.

Many thanks in advance.

Akcute_16

Jan 12, 2023
Hi All,
Its been a long and patient journey to get the Super Visa for my parents. Posting the Timeline and sending good vibes to all ! :)

1.Super visa application rejected in June 2022, after Biometrics passed stage.

2. Re-applied on September 7th 2022 with Parent's property documents and more comprehensive documentation after doing research on these forums.

3.Sept 20th 2022: Call for Medical

4.September 30th 2022: Medical Cleared

5.October 24th 2022: Passport request

6.November 2022: Visa stamp.

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hi All,
Its been a long and patient journey to get the Super Visa for my parents. Posting the Timeline and sending good vibes to all ! :)

1.Super visa application rejected in June 2022, after Biometrics passed stage.

2. Re-applied on September 7th 2022 with Parent's property documents and more comprehensive documentation after doing research on these forums.

3.Sept 20th 2022: Call for Medical

4.September 30th 2022: Medical Cleared

5.October 24th 2022: Passport request

6.November 2022: Visa stamp.
Thank you for sharing the timelines.

Please share list of comprehensive documentation you have submitted, that may help the future applicants.

shroffb

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2013
AOR Received.
19-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 22nd July...DM on 2nd August....Passport received on 11th August
Update:
Supervisa application date for my parents - Oct 29th, 2022 ( Upfront medical)
Passport Request - Received on Jan 9th for my Dad

No update on passport request for my Mom yet. I think should arrive in few days.
Update: Got PPR for my mother today as well. Country: India

Reactions: POLEPALLE1704

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
Wow!!!! It seem like India is the only visa office doing their job...u can apply for a visa today and get back within 2 days after applying...while other countries waiting for years...without any update on their application.. I wonder yyyy....

Reactions: Home_13579

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
I have two questions for Super visa application

1) Does the insurance need to be paid in full for one year or can we put a deposit and set up installments? As per the instructions. But I have seen some posts saying they were rejected due to monthly payment. So question is, were those monthly payment without a deposit?

2) Do we need to show parent's property and bank statement for super visa..i thought it is only sponsor details