+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

ptothej

Aug 3, 2018
hello everyone in this space, i am very new to the requirements of the supervisa programme. let me give some background on me, I am a PR since 2019 living in Canada. My parents are old and alone in india and I need to understand what the requirements are for supervisa. how and when can i apply

sims11111

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hello guys, i have applied for my Dad super visa through new portal and i am trying to sign in. It ia giving me error that user information not found. can someone help me and suggest what is going on? I applied in August and it was working fine until now. I am having this problem as of today.

aaftabb

Oct 24, 2013
Hello guys, i have applied for my Dad super visa through new portal and i am trying to sign in. It ia giving me error that user information not found. can someone help me and suggest what is going on? I applied in August and it was working fine until now. I am having this problem as of today.
I am having same issue. Not sure if their system is having technical difficulties. Can someone else please try to login and update on this?

Hopefully other members can confirm as well..

Reactions: sims11111

aaftabb

Oct 24, 2013
Reactions: sims11111

Romi123

Dec 6, 2022
Hello everyone. I have question about uploading documents for my parents and for myself. Do you upload all of your fund proof ( bank statements) with the parents’ one. As there is only one option to upload documents for the funds.
same for other categories,, do i upload my income proof with my parents’ property documents? Where do you upload sponsor’ id proof like passport or health card?
please guide who have successfully submitted the application and never had any issues from ircc. Please reply. Thanks

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Hello guys, I just got the rejection today for super visa (applied on 22 sept on new portal)for my parents and reason stated is -You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.
I do provided the NOA, T4 , bank statement with 15000$ balance , pay stubs . I am really not sure what other financial documents they were looking for. And just to clear i met the LICO as well. Anyone else have this before and reapplied and got successful second time. Or any suggestions? I am also planning to apply for GCMS as well.
very sorry to hear that. did you also include medical insurance? besides your own bank statment , did you also include your parents assets , property or financial statements?

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi all,

Timeline of my mothers supervisa application.

Visitor visa refusal in October 2022

Supervisa Applied in GC Key through a representative
Country - India
Supervisa Application: 22/Nov/2022
Biometrics Updated from previous visitor visa application: 23/Nov/2022
Medicals: Upfront
Medical Passed: 29/Nov/2022
Passport request : 23/Dec/2022

Reactions: asaeed100

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
hello everyone in this space, i am very new to the requirements of the supervisa programme. let me give some background on me, I am a PR since 2019 living in Canada. My parents are old and alone in india and I need to understand what the requirements are for supervisa. how and when can i apply
requirements. T4, having LICO, financial statements for yourself and your parents. medical insurance for a year ..inbox me if you need more details

Reactions: ptothej

Mich19

Jul 17, 2022
Hello everyone, if my parents come to Canada on supervisa and stay for a year, will they have to file income taxes in Canada?

mdeep83

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Hi all,

Timeline of my mothers supervisa application.

Visitor visa refusal in October 2022

Supervisa Applied in GC Key through a representative
Country - India
Supervisa Application: 22/Nov/2022
Biometrics Updated from previous visitor visa application: 23/Nov/2022
Medicals: Upfront
Medical Passed: 29/Nov/2022
Passport request : 23/Dec/2022
Hello Kavya,

I am in the same situation with my in-laws application. Their visitor`s visa was rejected in July with reasoning - no strong ties to home country.
Now, we are applying for a Super Visa through a representative per their suggestion. Do you have any tips for me to consider to get the application approved? Anything I need to keep in mind?

Congratulations for approval of your mother´s visa.

Reactions: KavyaPrathap

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Hello, hope all are doing well. I am applying super visa for my parents and my father is in Punjab Police, India. I have filled out the application and at the end of the application there is no NOC document requested.
my question is where do we add that form? Please advise!
Thank you

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello Kavya,

I am in the same situation with my in-laws application. Their visitor`s visa was rejected in July with reasoning - no strong ties to home country.
Now, we are applying for a Super Visa through a representative per their suggestion. Do you have any tips for me to consider to get the application approved? Anything I need to keep in mind?

Congratulations for approval of your mother´s visa.
In my experience, I trusted my representative and gave her all the documents needed. She was really strict with the documents. We had to redo our CA certificate as per my representative’s suggestion.
Submit upfront medicals.
Make sure you have strong proof of funds and ties back home.
Attach affidavits or letter of explanation if needed. (eg - my mother’s name(spelling) was different in passport and my birth certificate, we got an affidavit for this)

Even though my dad is not travelling, we provided my dads asset details, employment information, IT returns etc along with my mothers proof of funds.. to build a strong profile.

After submitting the application, all I did was to sit and pray.

Hope this small piece of info helps and wish you all the luck.

ssparkles

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 8, 2012 & March 19, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Mar 19, 2013
Med's Done....
March 22 & received by CIC on April 10, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013, sent out passport same day.
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2013
LANDED..........
May 22, 2013
Super Visa application for Parents

Application submitted - October 11, 2022
Medical Request - Nov 18
Medical Passed - Dec 05
BVL and Passport Request - Dec 9
Hi, Congrats on your app moving fast! Can you please share if you used the new IRCC portal to apply? Thanks

Reactions: Home_13579