+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
thank God received the SV. took exactly 6 months. had to do medical. make sure you are aligned with the medical guys in case there are minor issues and you have a chance to redo the test again while still at the facility

vvsalva

Dec 16, 2022
thank God received the SV. took exactly 6 months. had to do medical. make sure you are aligned with the medical guys in case there are minor issues and you have a chance to redo the test again while still at the facility
Congrats! what is your timeline?

RajeshGannamaneni

Oct 22, 2018
can anyone clarify what "upfront medical" means? Does it refer to getting the medicals done before submitting the application on the IRCC webpage? I tried to book an appointment for the medicals but they are asking for IME/UCI number.

Cheff88

Aug 15, 2022
can anyone clarify what "upfront medical" means? Does it refer to getting the medicals done before submitting the application on the IRCC webpage? I tried to book an appointment for the medicals but they are asking for IME/UCI number.
hello rajesh,
i have applied for my mom doing upfront medical. its possible to get upfront medical. definitely mention it as upfront medical in the hospital

Reactions: Home_13579

RajeshGannamaneni

Oct 22, 2018
hello rajesh,
i have applied for my mom doing upfront medical. its possible to get upfront medical. definitely mention it as upfront medical in the hospital
Thank you very much for replying. I will ask my parents to mention that this is upfront medical when they go for the test.

Once the test is done, how do we add that to the application in IRCC portal before submitting the application?

Cheff88

Aug 15, 2022
Thank you very much for replying. I will ask my parents to mention that this is upfront medical when they go for the test.

Once the test is done, how do we add that to the application in IRCC portal before submitting the application?
You are welcome. In the application , Under the medical history it will ask to enter your IME number from medical form which will be given by the hospital. After that add that medical form in the additional document

RajeshGannamaneni

Oct 22, 2018
ok, got it. thank you.

When I tried to book the appointment for my parents, the medical center replied saying below ...

Family EDE class applicants should bring the documents having the Immigration Medical Examination (IME/UCI) number generated by IRCC. Kindly send the IME/UCI number so as to book your appointment and confirm.

So, I was concerned they wouldn't do the medical tests unless we provide them with a IME or UCI number.

Cheff88

Aug 15, 2022
ok, got it. thank you.

When I tried to book the appointment for my parents, the medical center replied saying below ...

Family EDE class applicants should bring the documents having the Immigration Medical Examination (IME/UCI) number generated by IRCC. Kindly send the IME/UCI number so as to book your appointment and confirm.

So, I was concerned they wouldn't do the medical tests unless we provide them with a IME or UCI number.
TRY CALLING THE HOSPITAL AND BOOK IT THROUGH PHONE .

shroffb

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2013
AOR Received.
19-11-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 22nd July...DM on 2nd August....Passport received on 11th August
Yes , this is the link for new portal, i also applied on 22 oct and medical passed on 28th but no update since then.
Yeah no update so far. I have 2 applicants. My mom's biometric got approved after 2 days, but for my dad's it still showing Not received. They both did together. I submitted web form as no, but no reply so far

Amangrewal

Feb 1, 2022
Hello guys, I just got the rejection today for super visa (applied on 22 sept on new portal)for my parents and reason stated is -You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.
I do provided the NOA, T4 , bank statement with 15000$ balance , pay stubs . I am really not sure what other financial documents they were looking for. And just to clear i met the LICO as well. Anyone else have this before and reapplied and got successful second time. Or any suggestions? I am also planning to apply for GCMS as well.

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello guys, I just got the rejection today for super visa (applied on 22 sept on new portal)for my parents and reason stated is -You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.
I do provided the NOA, T4 , bank statement with 15000$ balance , pay stubs . I am really not sure what other financial documents they were looking for. And just to clear i met the LICO as well. Anyone else have this before and reapplied and got successful second time. Or any suggestions? I am also planning to apply for GCMS as well.
Did you provide any property details and bank statements for your parents?

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello wonderful friends!
I had applied for a super visa for my parents using the GCKey portal on July 3, 2022. However, there hasn't been any progress and as such I have decided to send them to conduct an upfront medical examination. My question is: If I have a pending application on the old portal and would like to apply on the new IRCC portal with the up front medical, should I send a withdrawal request for the old application or leave as is? Or should I send the upfront medical paperwork using a webform- my only concern with this option is that they don't respond to webforms promptly so I don't want to wait another couple of months.

thank you so much in advance