+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi everyone, My parents' supervisa application got rejected recently (due to a mistake we made while filling the form). We re-applied on Oct 1 and got the decision today. My father got PPR but my mom's application was refused. The following was the reason.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html).

I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • You do not meet the eligibility requirements of the Super Visa as you have not submitted/ meet all the requirements of the program

We re-applied with exactly the same sets of documents and my mom was a co-applicant. I know several members had a similar issue. Would you please share your experience? Thank you very much for your help.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi everyone, My parents' supervisa application got rejected recently (due to a mistake we made while filling the form). We re-applied on Oct 1 and got the decision today. My father got PPR but my mom's application was refused. The following was the reason.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html).

I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • You do not meet the eligibility requirements of the Super Visa as you have not submitted/ meet all the requirements of the program

We re-applied with exactly the same sets of documents and my mom was a co-applicant. I know several members had a similar issue. Would you please share your experience? Thank you very much for your help.
What was the mistake, can you please share so that we can ensure we fill it right?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a few questions regarding the application for a super visa for my parents if possible please respond:

I recently bought a house and do have not much savings left in the bank account, it's around 8K, will that be enough although I am submitting NOA - 67K for 2021 and submitting my current employment letter with 78K?

My Parents are retired and they both have one condo in India in their name, and each has a bank balance of 3000$. Mother has to come back for her second condo possession in November 2023, I have a letter from the builder stating the tentative possession date, will that be enough to show strong ties?

My parents stayed in Canada on a visitor visa for 9 months as they were on implied status while I applied for a visitor record in April 2022, but left before any decision was made in August. Will it create any problems?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my application yesterday June 9 for both parents but only received a biometric letter for my father today. Any idea why i didn't receive a biometric letter for my mother in the same request?
Hey,I also have the same situation. Today, I submitted applications for both parents via New Portal. I received a Biometric instruction letter for my mother right away. However for my father, no updates.

Can you please share what you did to get the letter?
I believe I will receive it in a day or two, could be a technical glitch.

vabishek17

Mar 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

We applied for a super visa for my mother using the iRCC portal on September 17, 2022. She doesn't need biometrics as she already 2020 for visitor visa. We also did medical upfront and included that info while submitting the application. Haven't seen any movement on the application yet. Is that usual? When will they confirm receiving the medical results?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hey,I also have the same situation. Today, I submitted applications for both parents via New Portal. I received a Biometric instruction letter for my mother right away. However for my father, no updates.

Can you please share what you did to get the letter?
I believe I will receive it in a day or two, could be a technical glitch.
Received BIL next day,FYI

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Hello everyone
I just want to let you know I applied for my mother super visa back in march 2022 I just received her medical few days before
My question is (is this a positive sine and how long they usually take for a passport request)
Your answer will be highly appreciated
Thank you

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello everyone
I just want to let you know I applied for my mother super visa back in march 2022 I just received her medical few days before
My question is (is this a positive sine and how long they usually take for a passport request)
Your answer will be highly appreciated
Thank you
Congratulations!! Do you know which office their file was assigned? And throughout this wait, did you send any web forms? Any past rejections?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
I have another question guys, my mother has a visitor visa that is expiring on November 15, 2022 and she is currently in Canada. I applied for her super visa on September 28, 2022 (while she was back home). Does it mean that she will be on status implied and can stay in Canada until the decision for super visa is made ? :rolleyes:

Thank you ,

Katie
Did you get the passport request ?