+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

dgjobbing

Nov 18, 2017
Hi Members
I have applied for my parents super visa on June 16th (thru the GCKey portal)
Biometric was completed on June 24th, but since then there have been no updates on the application.
Any suggestion on what I can do? Current processing time for India is down to 38 days and my application has already crossed ~80 working days.
Medical was not done upfront,

Really appreciate any guidance here please.

haideriqbal

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
I am planning on applying for a supervisa for my parent. They already have a visitor visa but I’d like to have them be able to stay for longer if they want to.

Background: They have decent income, house, relatives etc back home so the ties are strong. I’m okay financially to support them too not that they need it. They have visited Canada once already and never overstayed. The reason we want to apply for a supervisa is to be able to have the option to stay longer than 6 months if they want to.

My question is, what should I state as the reason for applying for the supervisa for them? In the visit visa application the reason was to meet our children. Is something like “I would like them to stay for longer if they want to” be considered negatively by the visa officer? How should I word it in the invitation?

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Last edited:

Sanjeev7786

May 22, 2017
Hi, I have a question. My parents have visitor visa already. They visisted back in 2019 before COVID. Now, they are in India and I was applying for the supervisa application to get the status changed. While filling up the information, I see it generated IMM5257 form, while googling - I see I need to fill up IMM5256 form. Now I am confused, which form I need to fill up. Can someone please confirm me, I don' want to fill up incorrect form.

joyshreenathEE

Jun 10, 2019
I did mine from Roman 416-834-0650 https://parentsupervisa.ca/Super-Visa-Insurance-Ontario.php
Has anyone else dealt with him or bought parent super visa insurance from him?

Found him helpful and he gives you rate comparison but just ensure he does not up the price when you are actually buying the insurance and make sure you don't buy exta insurance for covid coverage.. With Canada no longer needing vaccinations etc for entering country that is just a waste of money.
I am also frantically looking for a good and credible health insurance and I also got the chance to talk to Roman. The way he talks seemed suspicious to me. He was very persuasive and wanted me to purchase the insurance then and there, which is never the case with any insurance company. Also he wanted my credit card information right away. So, I did a little digging on the internet and found the following link about him. You can go to Mithesh M. review in the following link and find out about Roman aka Mickey.
https://nicelocal.ca/toronto/banks/msg_canada_insurance_inc/reviews/

I don't know if the review is good or not but it scared me though to proceed with him.

madhav_91

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Hi Members
Biometric was completed on June 24th, but since then there have been no updates on the application.
Any suggestion on what I can do? Current processing time for India is down to 38 days and my application has already crossed ~80 working days.

Same situation. I submitted a web form for One-year insurance and got a representative form reply from them (as I used the same email ids for them). Submitted a web form for the Representative and waiting for a response since then.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hey guys,

Just today I realized Use of representative form I uploaded was missing my (representative) signature. What is the best thing I can do now?
I am thinking of raising a webform with explanation and updated form. Has anyone experienced something like this?

Thank You in advance for any input!

RPrabhakar

Jun 28, 2016
Hey guys,

Just today I realized Use of representative form I uploaded was missing my (representative) signature. What is the best thing I can do now?
I am thinking of raising a webform with explanation and updated form. Has anyone experienced something like this?

Thank You in advance for any input!
Yes, that is the correct way. Raise a webform, little explanation and attach new form.

Reactions: Umidjon90

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Mom and Dad's super visa got approved. I have waited for this for a very long time. So happy!

Here is the timeline:

Application type: Online
Date submitted: July 24, 2022
Biometrics request: July 24, 2022
Medical request: August 23, 2022
Passport request: September 22, 2022.
Final decision: Oct 14, 2022

Regarding the medicals, my folks did the upfront medical, even though they had already submitted their application. I then submitted the e-medical report through the IRCC web form. It would have been a hassle for them to go to Delhi for Biometrics and Medical separately, so when IRCC requested their biometrics, I immediately booked their medicals as well.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
It is really frustrating to get a proper insurance company and it is also not cheap.

We now have to pay for the full year. I am talking with Canadian LIC , I have been conversing with them few weeks. But we have to buy the insurance to apply.

I will let you know if the results are okay. We should all help each other.

I have so many questions, tbh.

I am applying for Super Visa for both of my parents online by portal as a group application.

When I am uploading the invitation letter do I put both of their name in the letter and upload same letter in both of their application sections?Or should I prepare 2 invitation letter with each of their names?

Also for funding declaration letter do I upload another letter for both of them together or separate name letter?

Like I understand one part then get stuck on another.

Any answers are appreciated.

I am also frantically looking for a good and credible health insurance and I also got the chance to talk to Roman. The way he talks seemed suspicious to me. He was very persuasive and wanted me to purchase the insurance then and there, which is never the case with any insurance company. Also he wanted my credit card information right away. So, I did a little digging on the internet and found the following link about him. You can go to Mithesh M. review in the following link and find out about Roman aka Mickey.
https://nicelocal.ca/toronto/banks/msg_canada_insurance_inc/reviews/

I don't know if the review is good or not but it scared me though to proceed with him.

madhav_91

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for a super visa for my in-laws.

Application date- June 16th
Biometrics - June 23rd
Submitted webform for 1 year upfront insurance -Oct 5th

Haven't heard anything from New Delhi VO for medicals or anything.
What's the best way to contact them?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Members

Posted times are just estimates and often incorrect.