+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

bp18

Sep 4, 2012
PPR received on 29th Sept.
Visa applied on 29th July 2022.
biometric were already completed at the time of visitor visa.
Medicals passed status updated in 1st week of Sept 2022.

Reactions: M_brar

M_brar

May 2, 2020
Applied for my inlaws supervisa on August12,2022
Got the biometric request same day
Biometric submitted -August 17,2022
Medical requested- August 29, 2022
Medical passed-September 10,2022
Biometric validity letter- September 29, 2022
Passport request - September 29, 2022
Hi there
Were your representative able to check your file status , for example what is going on and what process is going on
As my representative said, we dont see any updates on the portal these days
Please reply

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello ,

Did anyone purchase Super visa Insurance from the Canadian LIC - Harpreet Puri, Super Visa Insurance company?

How are they? Are they helpful if you need to postpone the super visa dates or if you need refund?

Any advice will be appreciated.

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
Hi Katie26,
I think she can do the biometrics anywhere, it doesn't matter where you take them... btw I applied for my georgian mother in law Super visa, and she took the biometrics last week, in Tbilisi. Can you please share your mum's timeline? our timeline is:

Application submitted: 19/09/22
Biometric request: 19/09/22
Biometric submitted and updated in the portal: 30/09/22
Medical request: still waiting

thanks
Thanks for the response ! :) My only concern is that what if she is not allowed to be in Canada while her super visa is under the review? But she does have current visitor visa that is valid so I don't see why that would be a problem.. So I guess I will go ahead and schedule her biometrics in Canada.
Is your mother in law Georgian and still in Tbilisi? If that is the case I suggest you do upfront medical to speed up the process. There is a Canadian panel approved doctor and medical clinic where you can do upfront medical - let me give you their info to contact and schedule upfront medical- that is where my parents got it done and it's super quick and they send the results to immigration in a few days after the exam. Just ensure you give the IMEI or Application number so once they submit it to immigration they have the reference number. You could wait for immigration to request medical but I find it saves time and speeds up the process if you provide the upfront one. Once you submit the upfront medical you should write an email to immigration with your application number advising on the submission of the medical.
The clinic charges750 Georgian lari for the upfront medical.

City: Tbilisi
Name: George Lolashvili
Address: Medical Center CITO,
40 Paliashvili Street,
Email: gogilolash@gmail.com,
Other langauges: Georgian (This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program)
Telephone: 995 32 225 1948 / 51
Mobile: 995 599 551911
Spoken Languages: English, Russian

Name: Tinatin Jighauri
40 Paliashvili Street, One Building,
Other langauges: Georgian

I applied for both of my parents and here is the timeline:
Application submitted: 28/09/22
Biometric request: 29/09/22
Biometric submitted and updated in the portal: waiting to get my mother's biometrics
Medical request: upfront medical submitted with the application 28/09/2022

Good luck to us !! :)

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
I have another question guys, my mother has a visitor visa that is expiring on November 15, 2022 and she is currently in Canada. I applied for her super visa on September 28, 2022 (while she was back home). Does it mean that she will be on status implied and can stay in Canada until the decision for super visa is made ? :rolleyes:

Thank you ,

Katie

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
Hello ,

Did anyone purchase Super visa Insurance from the Canadian LIC - Harpreet Puri, Super Visa Insurance company?

How are they? Are they helpful if you need to postpone the super visa dates or if you need refund?

Any advice will be appreciated.
I did mine from Roman 416-834-0650 https://parentsupervisa.ca/Super-Visa-Insurance-Ontario.php
Has anyone else dealt with him or bought parent super visa insurance from him?

Found him helpful and he gives you rate comparison but just ensure he does not up the price when you are actually buying the insurance and make sure you don't buy exta insurance for covid coverage.. With Canada no longer needing vaccinations etc for entering country that is just a waste of money.

Manjinder7

May 16, 2019
Good news

Applied Second time through new portal for Dad and Mom on September 28, 2022. Father as primary applicant and mother as dependent spouse. Medical and biometric completed from previous application.

BBL and PPR on same day October 3, 2022(Around 4pm Toronto time)
All the best to all the immigrant family who are waiting to reunite with their loved one’s ❤

Reactions: katie26

Gurwinder0399

Dec 6, 2020
Did any one submit webform recently?
I just want to know if any one got confirmation email of webform submission because I submitted webform yesterday but didn’t get any email till now..
Thanks

Gurwinder0399

Dec 6, 2020
Hello
I applied for super visa on 2 October. Today i got application summary in my new portal account. What is that mean??
Thanks

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
Thanks for the response ! :) My only concern is that what if she is not allowed to be in Canada while her super visa is under the review? But she does have current visitor visa that is valid so I don't see why that would be a problem.. So I guess I will go ahead and schedule her biometrics in Canada.
Is your mother in law Georgian and still in Tbilisi? If that is the case I suggest you do upfront medical to speed up the process. There is a Canadian panel approved doctor and medical clinic where you can do upfront medical - let me give you their info to contact and schedule upfront medical- that is where my parents got it done and it's super quick and they send the results to immigration in a few days after the exam. Just ensure you give the IMEI or Application number so once they submit it to immigration they have the reference number. You could wait for immigration to request medical but I find it saves time and speeds up the process if you provide the upfront one. Once you submit the upfront medical you should write an email to immigration with your application number advising on the submission of the medical.
The clinic charges750 Georgian lari for the upfront medical.

Name: George Lolashvili
40 Paliashvili Street,
Other langauges: Georgian (This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program)

Name: Tinatin Jighauri
40 Paliashvili Street, One Building,
Other langauges: Georgian

I applied for both of my parents and here is the timeline:
Application submitted: 28/09/22
Biometric request: 29/09/22
Biometric submitted and updated in the portal: waiting to get my mother's biometrics
Medical request: upfront medical submitted with the application 28/09/2022

Good luck to us !! :)
thanks for the answer,

I will ask my mother in law to do the upfront medical.

she is Georgian from Samagrelo (Zugdidi), but lives in Tbilisi.

in my opinion your mother can do the biometrics in Canada, but the passport request will be from Ankara/ VHS Tbilisi anyways,

so she would have to ship it there for visa stamping, which then become tricky (to be in Canada and the passport sent out of the country),

moreover, I don't think they can send it to Canada after stamping, so you would have to have a relative in Tbilisi that will ship it back to Canada to

your mum. This solution is too dangerous, if the passport get lost in the mail, your mother is in trouble here!

If her visitor visa expire soon, there is no implied status, so I definitely suggest she goes back to Georgia.

are you in Toronto or Ottawa?

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
thanks for the answer,

I will ask my mother in law to do the upfront medical.

she is Georgian from Samagrelo (Zugdidi), but lives in Tbilisi.

in my opinion your mother can do the biometrics in Canada, but the passport request will be from Ankara/ VHS Tbilisi anyways,

so she would have to ship it there for visa stamping, which then become tricky (to be in Canada and the passport sent out of the country),

moreover, I don't think they can send it to Canada after stamping, so you would have to have a relative in Tbilisi that will ship it back to Canada to

your mum. This solution is too dangerous, if the passport get lost in the mail, your mother is in trouble here!

If her visitor visa expire soon, there is no implied status, so I definitely suggest she goes back to Georgia.

are you in Toronto or Ottawa?

I am in Toronto. How about you?
She will definitely go back to Georgia before her current visa expires but I think since we applied for a new visa (super visa) after her current visa expires she technically should be on status implied until the decision is made on super visa.
Do you know how long it takes for the super visa to be reviewed and approved from Georgia? I heard that it takes a while to get the passport stamped and sent back from Ankara, hoping that is not the case lol

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
I did mine from Roman 416-834-0650 https://parentsupervisa.ca/Super-Visa-Insurance-Ontario.php
Has anyone else dealt with him or bought parent super visa insurance from him?

Found him helpful and he gives you rate comparison but just ensure he does not up the price when you are actually buying the insurance and make sure you don't buy exta insurance for covid coverage.. With Canada no longer needing vaccinations etc for entering country that is just a waste of money.
I would not advise to skip the Covid coverage, if your parents are in they 60s, what if they get sick, who is covering/ paying the hospital? the medical expenses are huge here...

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
I am in Toronto. How about you?
She will definitely go back to Georgia before her current visa expires but I think since we applied for a new visa (super visa) after her current visa expires she technically should be on status implied until the decision is made on super visa.
Do you know how long it takes for the super visa to be reviewed and approved from Georgia? I heard that it takes a while to get the passport stamped and sent back from Ankara, hoping that is not the case lol
we are in Toronto as well, in Richmond Hill. No, Super visa is a visa that is not approved if they find out she is in Canada, so no implied status, I am 100% sure about that, some people fake it, sending the passport to other countries, but I think it is crazy and extremely dangerous. There is currently no processing time for Georgia, but I checked Turkey and it was 94 days on September 19th and 69 days on September 22nd. My wife's processing time for the SOWP in Ankara/ Tbilisi had been 5 months.

sahilk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
06-06-2016
AOR Received.
15-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-03-2017
Applied for Supervisa on 9 Feb 2022.
Mother's application approved 2 June 2022
No update on father's application (medical upfront)
Reached out via webform and VFS at New Delhi (no update)
Requested GCMS notes last month (no update)
Reached out to Local MP. (Waiting)
Still no update on father's application and no update from the MP. Should he apply again for SuperVisa or just wait?
Ughh.. This is just never ending.. He has applied twice. I really don't want them to miss their grandsons 1st birthday. :(