+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

LovejitSingh

Dec 15, 2020
hey,
I applied my parents super visa on 14th April 2022. Biometrics and medicals passed long time back but after that no updates. I applied through IRCC portal. I have friends who got super visa in couple of months but for me its been 4 months. Anyone else in the same boat?

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Update on parents application:

March 20th 2022 Supervisa Applicants:
Passport Request for Mother April 19th 2022. No news on father's application for 3 months.
Additional Medical Request for Father (Came to know through MP on June 8th. No communication from IRCC): Additional Medicals completed June 10th 2022.

Medicals Passed : August 17th.

Sent multiple webforms to IRCC with new 1 year full prepaid insurance document as we initially did the monthly plan. All they are saying is the information doesn't match their records. This doesn't make any sense. Applicant is submitting the webform and they are saying the information doesn't match. lol. Hoping to get the PPR soon for father.

All the best to everyone who is waiting!

Rajkaurgill

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
hey,
I applied my parents super visa on 14th April 2022. Biometrics and medicals passed long time back but after that no updates. I applied through IRCC portal. I have friends who got super visa in couple of months but for me its been 4 months. Anyone else in the same boat?
I am also waiting
Appiled June 14
Biometric updated with previous application
Medical request 7 July
Medical completed 13 July
Medical passed 18 July
Waiting for decision

Kathy348

Aug 18, 2022
hey,
We also applied on 14 April. Medical and biometrics completed and registered in May. Heard nothing since!

Kathy348

Aug 18, 2022
Hi we submitted super visa request for my parents yesterday but only principal applicant my father received biometric submission request. My mother did not get any request. Is it normal ?
We got principle applicant letter, day after we submitted the application. The spouse letter arrived 4 days later.

Reactions: sonupathak

Kathy348

Aug 18, 2022
My mother will be leaving soon (In November) for India as she needs to have at least 6 months of validity left on passport to travel back (her passport expiring in July 2023). I am thinking to get atleast her upfront medical done here otherwise she will need to travel alone to Delhi to get her med done. I will be applying for her new supervisa as soon as the current one will expire in July 2023 and since this upfront medical exam will be valid for 1 year i can just submit IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form at the time of submitting the application for supervisa next year. Can someone here please suggest if they have got upfront med done here in Canada?
I think you must get medical done outside Canada. The application can only be done outside Canada, for the super visa!!!

Kathy348

Aug 18, 2022
Please help.
I got medical requested from cic after waiting for 4 month. My parents got medical test.
My question is :
If cic request medical test . conditionally , application got approval ? If medical pass , they will send pp request?
No. Medical request is just part of the process. It does not mean you have been approved.

Pkg123

Aug 18, 2022
hey,
Same, We have been waiting for almost 4months. The processing times has changed to 100 days now, wondering if there is any way to get in contact with cic. I tried calling the contact centre, unable to reach out to them.

Appiled April 20
Biometric updated with previous application & Medical was attached wth application
Medical passed May 10, 2022
No update after that yet

Reactions: asaeed100

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Same, We have been waiting for almost 4months. The processing times has changed to 100 days now, wondering if there is any way to get in contact with cic. I tried calling the contact centre, unable to reach out to them.

Appiled April 20
Biometric updated with previous application & Medical was attached wth application
Medical passed May 10, 2022
No update after that yet
There is no way other than the webform. If you are trying to call IRCC from Canada they will only say that they do not have information and the office which is processing your file can access the information.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Sent multiple webforms to IRCC with new 1 year full prepaid insurance document as we initially did the monthly plan. All they are saying is the information doesn't match their records. This doesn't make any sense. Applicant is submitting the webform and they are saying the information doesn't match. lol. Hoping to get the PPR soon for father.
I got the same email too....Now not sure how else to send updated Insurance documents. Just worried it might be refused based on the insurance missing.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
I just received BVL today, I'm still awaiting PPR? Is anybody on the same boat? Usually they come together.
I applied Feb 23rd. Timeline in my signature.