+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Hello Everyone, I need one urgent help.

I applied for my parent's supervisa on June 14th 2022.
After a month there was an update "Medical Passed". We didn't do the upfront medical and their previous medical was already expired.
The update got rolled back to "You do not need a medical" after a week or so.

So we decided to do an upfront medical to speed up the process. The Portal account username is my father's email.
We submitted the upfront medical for both my mother and father via webform (Separate webforms for each one).

Today we got an update via email and this is what they said :
"We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.
"

Any idea? Did we do anything wrong? Account has my father's email, his email was mentioned in the web form as well and this is what we received. So I am kind of confused. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Were you the representative on the application, it will ask for inquirer person that will be the applicant info unless someone is representing the file.
if you need to update anything, consider submitting to concerning office where your file is processed.

Jas155

Aug 12, 2022
Were you the representative on the application, it will ask for inquirer person that will be the applicant info unless someone is representing the file.
if you need to update anything, consider submitting to concerning office where your file is processed.
In inquirer person field, we did put applicant's info.

We submitted the file online, How can we check at what office it is being processed?

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
In inquirer person field, we did put applicant's info.

We submitted the file online, How can we check at what office it is being processed?
Did you submitted the representative form when you applied?
Call IRCC depends on the city you applied from your parents country of residence

Jas155

Aug 12, 2022
Did you submitted the representative form when you applied?
Call IRCC depends on the city you applied from your parents country of residence
No We did not, I have their signed representative forms with me, planning to submit it via webform today.

I was confused as the webform was submitted with my father's email and his details only. There was nothing mentioned in it that has other person's details. Not sure why they didn't accept it.

While submitting the webforms with representative forms, I should put applicant info in the inquirer field, right?

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
No We did not, I have their signed representative forms with me, planning to submit it via webform today.

I was confused as the webform was submitted with my father's email and his details only. There was nothing mentioned in it that has other person's details. Not sure why they didn't accept it.

While submitting the webforms with representative forms, I should put applicant info in the inquirer field, right?
yes you need inquirer info, in your case as you did not submit the representative form, inquirer should be your father, in the contact section whatever info used put that in the inquirer details
I am not sure if you can add the representative now may be someone senior might give their opinion

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hello Everyone, I need one urgent help.

I applied for my parent's supervisa on June 14th 2022.
After a month there was an update "Medical Passed". We didn't do the upfront medical and their previous medical was already expired.
The update got rolled back to "You do not need a medical" after a week or so.

So we decided to do an upfront medical to speed up the process. The Portal account username is my father's email.
We submitted the upfront medical for both my mother and father via webform (Separate webforms for each one).

Today we got an update via email and this is what they said :
"We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.
"

Any idea? Did we do anything wrong? Account has my father's email, his email was mentioned in the web form as well and this is what we received. So I am kind of confused. Any suggestions would be helpful.
I had the exact same email reply to my webform for medical insurance. I have heard IRCC is planning to get rid of ton of applications by finding useless reasons so they can bring the queue down..This could be one of the stupid reasons they thought of using...I double checked my webform and every information is correct not sure why they would say not coming from authorized person.

Reactions: swan0206

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Thank you for the information foxygrandpa.

If someone is renting , is 20k showing in bank is enough? Also I heard that writing a declaration is helpful.

I am in Canada, but my sibling will be representing them in their process, should they put their name in the application as family representative?

Also what are the good insurance companies? Can anyone give me some links regarding them?

Once again thanks for helping. I tried to reply in the post but it didn't let me.

Jas155

Aug 12, 2022
I had the exact same email reply to my webform for medical insurance. I have heard IRCC is planning to get rid of ton of applications by finding useless reasons so they can bring the queue down..This could be one of the stupid reasons they thought of using...I double checked my webform and every information is correct not sure why they would say not coming from authorized person.
This is so frustrating. No idea what should we do now.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
This is so frustrating. No idea what should we do now.
I have started tweeting to IRCC and Immigration minister. That is the only way forward.

sonupathak

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi we submitted super visa request for my parents yesterday but only principal applicant my father received biometric submission request. My mother did not get any request. Is it normal ?

aavu1988

Aug 16, 2022
Hi guys, I am a new member to this group. I have the following questions:

1) To show ties to the home country for parents, can they show their investments in stock and fixed assets like house and land, rental income, pension income? Or do they need bank statements showing amount in savings or chequing account as well. They do not have much savings in bank account and have invested most of their savings in stocks. Please advise.

2) Question in the application "How much money do you have for your stay in Canada? (In Canadian dollars - CAD) (required)"
My brother who lives in Canada is planning to take care of all of my parents' expenses (i.e. provide food, accommodation, travel medical insurance, transportation expenses including flight ticket costs). Should I include my brother's savings in the bank account to answer this question or should I include proof of funds that my parents have? Also, does it look bad in the application if my brother is covering all of their expenses (they will appear fully financially dependent on him)? Do you recommend that my parents mention that they will set aside a certain $ amount for their stay? If yes, what is the $ amount per month that will seem appropriate for this question?

3) If their supervisa is granted, they intend on staying here for 5 months. Should I include only 5 months or should I include 7 months in the application? I am worried that if I mention in the application that their stay duration is shorter than 6 months, then a TRV may be granted instead of a supervisa.

4) Should my parents do their medical examination before submitting their Supervisa application or afterwards? Does submitting in-advance expedite their processing timeline in any way?

Sorry for a lot of questions but this is my first time applying and I am quite nervous. I want to make sure that I cover all details.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: foxygrandpa

Shrutingr

Aug 16, 2022
Hi we submitted super visa request for my parents yesterday but only principal applicant my father received biometric submission request. My mother did not get any request. Is it normal ?
Hi , same happened for me . We applied for my parents super visa on 15 Aug and the same day biometric request came for just my mother and not yet for my father.Did you get it?

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Guys, I have just applied parents Supervisa for my in laws through GcKey yesterday, I haven’t received biometrics for anyone yet. Plus I also want to ask do I have to show fund here as in the gckey there was no place to upload financial statements. I only uploaded t4, noa and job letters.

do parents financial documents also required?

please advise.

TIA

Last edited:

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys, I am a new member to this group. I have the following questions:

1) To show ties to the home country for parents, can they show their investments in stock and fixed assets like house and land, rental income, pension income? Or do they need bank statements showing amount in savings or chequing account as well. They do not have much savings in bank account and have invested most of their savings in stocks. Please advise. I advise you to ask them to show all these assets on paper by having valuations and other asset evaluation conducted by a bank or accounting firm.

2) Question in the application "How much money do you have for your stay in Canada? (In Canadian dollars - CAD) (required)" If your parents are staying with you then you must at least have about $20-30K in savings to show that you are able to provide for them over the duration of their stay.
My brother who lives in Canada is planning to take care of all of my parents' expenses (i.e. provide food, accommodation, travel medical insurance, transportation expenses including flight ticket costs). Should I include my brother's savings in the bank account to answer this question or should I include proof of funds that my parents have? Also, does it look bad in the application if my brother is covering all of their expenses (they will appear fully financially dependent on him)? Do you recommend that my parents mention that they will set aside a certain $ amount for their stay? If yes, what is the $ amount per month that will seem appropriate for this question? - If your brother is the one who will sponsor them, you must have him write a letter to state everything in the above and with his signature. He must show all his income paperwork such as NOA, T4 slips, savings account statement and any other paperwork.

3) If their supervisa is granted, they intend on staying here for 5 months. Should I include only 5 months or should I include 7 months in the application? I am worried that if I mention in the application that their stay duration is shorter than 6 months, then a TRV may be granted instead of a supervisa. Mention the longer time because they wouldn't be considered for super visa otherwise.

4) Should my parents do their medical examination before submitting their Supervisa application or afterwards? Does submitting in-advance expedite their processing timeline in any way? No advantage in doing this before. Submit your application and then wait for them to advise you to do the exam after.

Sorry for a lot of questions but this is my first time applying and I am quite nervous. I want to make sure that I cover all details.
Thanks in advance.