App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hey everyone. What if a grandparent or parent has some kind of medical condition? Do they get rejected?

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
My mother will be leaving soon (In November) for India as she needs to have at least 6 months of validity left on passport to travel back (her passport expiring in July 2023). I am thinking to get atleast her upfront medical done here otherwise she will need to travel alone to Delhi to get her med done. I will be applying for her new supervisa as soon as the current one will expire in July 2023 and since this upfront medical exam will be valid for 1 year i can just submit IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form at the time of submitting the application for supervisa next year. Can someone here please suggest if they have got upfront med done here in Canada?

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello,

I posted this separately but didn't get reply.

For Super visa application can please someone give me these informations:

* How much money do you have for your stay in Canada? (In Canadian dollars - CAD) - Do we have to show full amount in the bank?
* Does it have to be equal the low income cut-off (LICO) threshold? Do we have to show the money in bank or LICO is only required how much the person who inviting earns in year?
* How to write a good Letter of Invitation and what informations are vital to get approved?
* A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada.-
Can this be divided between the person coming and person inviting?
* What is a good amount to show?
What is a good Canadian insurance company for Super visa?
* Is it good to pay Premium at once?
* Can super visa be rejected? What can be the reason of rejection if it happens?

Please anyone can answer these queries

Thank You

Reactions: Bukols

dilipsk

Aug 11, 2022
My current application status is biometrics done and medical passed. My parents are planning to travel mid of sep. And my parents have valid visitor visa. If we dont get ppr request till then, can they travel with visitor visa to canada and submit Passport in canada for stamping when requested? is that possible?

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My current application status is biometrics done and medical passed. My parents are planning to travel mid of sep. And my parents have valid visitor visa. If we dont get ppr request till then, can they travel with visitor visa to canada and submit Passport in canada for stamping when requested? is that possible?
Not possible.... only have to submit in their native country..

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Guys, can you please let me know what the following application status means? It doesn't match the stages and the descriptions that IRCC has posted on the porta so not sure why this language doesn't match.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello,

I posted this separately but didn't get reply.

For Super visa application can please someone give me these informations:

* How much money do you have for your stay in Canada? (In Canadian dollars - CAD) - Do we have to show full amount in the bank? I would say depending on the length of their stay as well as whether you are renting or owning a home to host them. If it is the latter, you can probably budget about $1000 each month for each parent to be safe. This abides by the LICO requirements set by the government. So i would say for both parents if you can show at least $20K combined you would be fine.
* Does it have to be equal the low income cut-off (LICO) threshold? Do we have to show the money in bank or LICO is only required how much the person who inviting earns in year? The best thing obviously would be to show that your financial health exceeds and surpasses the criteria set by the LICO. Generally speaking, if you upload your T4 statements and the NOA for 2021 and if you can demonstrate you have made a good income then that would suffice.
* How to write a good Letter of Invitation and what informations are vital to get approved? There isn't a right or wrong way about doing this. However, I would include as much detail about your and your partner's employment, income, condition of living, amount of savings, the duration of your parents' stay, and any points you may have that would support their claim to return home at the end of their stay.
* A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada.-
Can this be divided between the person coming and person inviting? This is the same as the letter above. You can mention in your letter whether you will be paying for their room and board and other expenses.
* What is a good amount to show? I would say around $20K or more. The more the merrier since the government does not like people to depend on them or even present the slight risk to burden the healthcare industry in the case of a medical emergency.
What is a good Canadian insurance company for Super visa?
* Is it good to pay Premium at once? As of July 4, 2022 you must fully pay your insurance premium for the entire year.
* Can super visa be rejected? What can be the reason of rejection if it happens?
As a rude MP assistant told me, "coming to Canada is a privilege and not a right". They can reject your visa if they believe your parents will not go back. Mine has unfortunately been rejected numerous times since my parents are in Afghanistan and so we have had had to provide a ton of supportive documentation.

Best of luck and if you need any other help please reach out.

Thank You

Reactions: Lifehack

Jas155

Aug 12, 2022
Hello Everyone, I need one urgent help.

I applied for my parent's supervisa on June 14th 2022.
After a month there was an update "Medical Passed". We didn't do the upfront medical and their previous medical was already expired.
The update got rolled back to "You do not need a medical" after a week or so.

So we decided to do an upfront medical to speed up the process. The Portal account username is my father's email.
We submitted the upfront medical for both my mother and father via webform (Separate webforms for each one).

Today we got an update via email and this is what they said :
"We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.
"

Any idea? Did we do anything wrong? Account has my father's email, his email was mentioned in the web form as well and this is what we received. So I am kind of confused. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Rajkaurgill

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Hello Everyone, I need one urgent help.

I applied for my parent's supervisa on June 14th 2022.
After a month there was an update "Medical Passed". We didn't do the upfront medical and their previous medical was already expired.
The update got rolled back to "You do not need a medical" after a week or so.

So we decided to do an upfront medical to speed up the process. The Portal account username is my father's email.
We submitted the upfront medical for both my mother and father via webform (Separate webforms for each one).

Today we got an update via email and this is what they said :
"We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.
"

Any idea? Did we do anything wrong? Account has my father's email, his email was mentioned in the web form as well and this is what we received. So I am kind of confused. Any suggestions would be helpful.
If they need it they will request you I applied same day 14 june ircc requested medical on 7 july even my parents had valid medical which is going to expire in November