+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Hi all,
Per IRCC website, for Super Visa application, it is required to pay the medical insurance for the whole year.
We applied on 6 April 2022 and only paid for insurance for two months.
Should we pay for the rest year now and update via webform??

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi all,
Per IRCC website, for Super Visa application, it is required to pay the medical insurance for the whole year.

You want to submit the documents that was requested

“A copy of the insurance certificate or policy you received for medical insurance coverage for 1 year with a Canadian insurance company.

Submit with super visa application”

Bukols

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
You want to submit the documents that was requested

“A copy of the insurance certificate or policy you received for medical insurance coverage for 1 year with a Canadian insurance company.

Submit with super visa application”
I’m about to apply for my mom, can you give an estimate of what the sum is for a year so I can be prepared please.

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Hi all,
what is the status of the application

dugg1402

Dec 28, 2017
Hi all,
The Medical insurance company provides the details of pre authorized debits with dates. So, i think it should be fine even with monthly plans.

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
I am in a bit of a situation.

I submitted super visa application for my parents, and CIC immediately requested their biometrics. While I am happy about the quick progress, the problem we have is that to get the biometrics done, my folks need to travel to Delhi or Kolkata, which is 3 hrs flight and the weather will be extremely hot right now. My parents are elderly and not used to extreme heat, so they are worried that they might fall sick. I had planned and timed the application, but my folks had a second thought regarding the heat, and I don't disagree with them.

Does anyone know anything about withdrawing an application that's already in progress?

Has anyone withdrawn their application and then reapplied? If so, how was your experience?

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
I am in a bit of a situation.

I submitted super visa application for my parents, and CIC immediately requested their biometrics. While I am happy about the quick progress, the problem we have is that to get the biometrics done, my folks need to travel to Delhi or Kolkata, which is 3 hrs flight and the weather will be extremely hot right now. My parents are elderly and not used to extreme heat, so they are worried that they might fall sick. I had planned and timed the application, but my folks had a second thought regarding the heat, and I don't disagree with them.

Does anyone know anything about withdrawing an application that's already in progress?

Has anyone withdrawn their application and then reapplied? If so, how was your experience?
The only way to withdraw is to submit a Webform. If you do so, ask them first if they can extend the biometric dates or ask them a date in a certain time period when your parents would be able to attend. In case, if that cannot be done ask them to withdraw the application.

Reactions: Once-A-Marketer

matrix610

Jul 25, 2022
Please help.
I’m still stuck in this question:
How much money do you have for your stay in Canada?
Can my parents just put $1000 since i’m the one shouldering their expenses?
They only have pension as income.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Please help.
I’m still stuck in this question:
How much money do you have for your stay in Canada?
Can my parents just put $1000 since i’m the one shouldering their expenses?
They only have pension as income.
No, put something around 5k to 7k, and there will be a section under that asking, who is taking care of your expenses, there they mention , my son or daughter, or SIL or DIL are taking care of all my expenses such as travel, health insurance, shelter and food

matrix610

Jul 25, 2022
No, put something around 5k to 7k, and there will be a section under that asking, who is taking care of your expenses, there they mention , my son or daughter, or SIL or DIL are taking care of all my expenses such as travel, health insurance, shelter and food
Thanks for your help. Do they need to show that amount upon entry here in Canada?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi all,
I received email from our insurance provider as well stating rules have changed and IRCC does not accept monthly instalments anymore. So I paid for the full year and will send updated webform with the 12 month payment to IRCC today just to be on the safe side since I have already had 1 refusal.