+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

Techron7

Apr 25, 2017
Writing to see if anyone has faced this. I applied for my parents' Super Visa in Jul2021 in old portal and in Nov2021 in new portal. Medical passed pn 17Feb2022 for both. We received repeat biometrics request for mother on 17May2022, and nothing for my father. Biometrics were redone for my mom on 03Jun2022 and she received PPR the same day, and no update for my father. I requested gcms notes and received the copy today. As per the notes counterfoil is yes and under correspondence they have mentioned "original passport request" and the date is 17May2022, i.e., the date when we received repeat biometrics request for my mom. However, we never received any update in the account or email. As per the notes it is written PG-1 requirements met (on 17May2022), however no update in the file till date. It is pretty clear that his application is ready to be approved awaiting passport, however we never received the PPR and can not send passport without that. Has anyone faced something similar? What are my options?
In case of my parent's visa , After biometric request email for both, We never received any email updates during the processing. There was no ppr email but correspondence section had "original passport request" entry for both my parents on the same day. We used old portal.
Is BC or eligibility in progress for your father ?

Techron7

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, I’m applying Super Visa for my parents and I have a few questions regarding the following:

1. How much money do you have for your stay in Canada? - since I will shoulder all their expenses should I put how much money do I have or any amount will do?

2. Proof of ties ( economic & social) - both my parents are now retired, they don’t have any property under their name. The house we grew up in is now under my brother’s name. The only income they have is their monthly pension. Is there any other documents they can provide to prove they will back in our home country.
1. Your need to meet LICO and a decent bank balance should help.
2. My parents had a similar case. No property and a house in my father's name plus my father's pension. Mom is a housewife. I only provided father's 3 month pension account statement and a 3 month statement of his bank account which was not much.

It will primarily depend on your income listed in NOA as per my experience with supervisa processing since you will be taking care of their expenses.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Are we required to provide Bank statements for certain time period for Super Visa or would Bank Balance statement suffice?
For Visitor Visa I know you do require bank statements but my question is for Super Visa specifically.

juris07

Jul 14, 2022
Are we required to provide Bank statements for certain time period for Super Visa or would Bank Balance statement suffice?
For Visitor Visa I know you do require bank statements but my question is for Super Visa specifically.
Bank statement is preferred because they want to see the movement.

matrix610

Jul 25, 2022
1. Your need to meet LICO and a decent bank balance should help.
2. My parents had a similar case. No property and a house in my father's name plus my father's pension. Mom is a housewife. I only provided father's 3 month pension account statement and a 3 month statement of his bank account which was not much.

It will primarily depend on your income listed in NOA as per my experience with supervisa processing since you will be taking care of their expenses.
Thank you. If I meet LICO and fall to 63,000 + bracket is that the amount I will input?

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
I am in a bit of a situation.

I submitted my parent's Super Visa on July 24th and immediately got a request for biometrics the same day. The closest VSF office is either Delhi or Kolkata, and both are overnight journeys by train or 2 hrs by flight. I am worried that they might do their biometrics, and then CIC might request medical immediately, which will be a tricky situation. Should they go ahead and do the upfront medical while they are in Delhi for their biometric enrollment?

What would you guys suggest?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am in a bit of a situation.

I submitted my parent's Super Visa on July 24th and immediately got a request for biometrics the same day. The closest VSF office is either Delhi or Kolkata, and both are overnight journeys by train or 2 hrs by flight. I am worried that they might do their biometrics, and then CIC might request medical immediately, which will be a tricky situation. Should they go ahead and do the upfront medical while they are in Delhi for their biometric enrollment?

What would you guys suggest?
Do upfront medical.

Reactions: Once-A-Marketer